Jul 30, 2018
anyone have a save that has all the girls unlocked and available i keep missing out on getting some of the girls and id like to see the scenes i havent seen yet

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
How is the Emma route anyways? ( Gonna call it that since every time I see her mentioned it goes with solo play-through? o:. )
from what the wiki says about her and now that the university gamer bree is fixed, if you actually want emma you have to start again, and build up to get her first. which isn't impossible, but it means you need to start again, and delay getting into taling with the other girls before you have the picnic event with her. Btw a lot of people here keep saying "oh u cnat get emma and sammanta both" if you're smooth you can.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, is it worthy still playing? This is patreon version, is it incomplete? I played months ago and it wasn't "patreon".

kokor

Dec 7, 2019
Anyone knows a command to reverse the propose to samantha, i proposed and lost the save and now i'm stuck with her ending :D.

kokor

Dec 7, 2019
I don't get why people think you can marry Minami at the moment since there is no code in the game files that allows you to propose to her.

You can marry Samantha, Sasha, Bree, Kleio and Anna as solo endings, Sasha & Bree as a poly ending, Kleio and Anna as a poly ending OR Kleio & Anna & Sasha as a poly ending.
Can you tell me what is the variable for sam propose i want to reverse it cuz i proposed oversaved and now im stuck with her ending

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
How do you progress Minami's route? Just did the mom event, and it says to take her out on lots of dates, but I'm capped at 25%, thus I can't ask her out on any dates.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
How do you progress Minami's route? Just did the mom event, and it says to take her out on lots of dates, but I'm capped at 25%, thus I can't ask her out on any dates.
You can still ask her out, and you need to take her on a date to nearly every location in the game.
There is also an event in her room, that can trigger after the mom's visit.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
You can still ask her out, and you need to take her on a date to nearly every location in the game.
There is also an event in her room, that can trigger after the mom's visit.
Except I have no option to ask her out. There is no date option anymore. Maxed it again at 25%, with nothing showing up.

Harmony is the same way. Tells me to take her on a date, but because it's capped at 30%, she keeps refusing.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
So... Morgan technically has pregnancy, but she forces you to wear a condom under 75 LP. And her LP is capped at 70.

:WaitWhat:
There is a threesome with Kleio and you can impregnate her there.

Shirkem

May 18, 2020
I did the race event against Hanna but the event its still uncompleted and i cant get to activate again. Does anybody have a solution or a similar problem?

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
So... Morgan technically has pregnancy, but she forces you to wear a condom under 75 LP. And her LP is capped at 70.

:WaitWhat:
Actually this isn't true because the KP also plays a role in use of a condom or not also some specific sex positions won't cause the girls to ask for a condom as well. I got Morgan KP to 100, MP to 0, Sex Slave Status, and pregnant before 3rd date at the Cinema.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Except I have no option to ask her out. There is no date option anymore. Maxed it again at 25%, with nothing showing up.

Harmony is the same way. Tells me to take her on a date, but because it's capped at 30%, she keeps refusing.
Try talking to her when she's in her room, if you haven't triggered the event where she and mike discuss situation.
You can always try checking the wiki here

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Try talking to her when she's in her room, if you haven't triggered the event where she and mike discuss situation.
You can always try checking the wiki here
This is where I've been looking at. I'm stuck at the 'back to her old self' step. Tried sticking around her room for a week, with nothing. She remains capped at 25%, so again, can't ask her out on dates, as the option does not appear.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes