Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Is there a way to change game music ? I want to add some other background songs / tracks and i wonder how

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
OH, new update, i haven't play since the mid teens, how many girls is there, and is it still a grind fest as usual.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
OH, new update, i haven't play since the mid teens, how many girls is there, and is it still a grind fest as usual.
How many girls: see game banner in OP.

Grind fest: depends on what you call one. If it was one to you some time ago, it probably still is, although there is a cheat mode but it cannot take care of everything.

Version number: by the numbering logic of the game, first version must have been 18.6.1 (but maybe it was different back then).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Where’s the gallery mod? Has it been updated yet?
The gallery mod is on standby and will probably not be updated until the game is finished (and after that there will probably be an official gallery anyway). There's too many variables to consider which may change during updates to justify the work which may be obsolete 6 weeks later.

SADIMD

Dec 29, 2019
the sister is bad. like .... something i dont know,... ah . like me when i get hit by a motobike when i was 5.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Guys, I think I need help :D
I played this game about a year ago and now that I saw a new update, I decided to play it again.
I loaded my previous save and find out that there are no NPCs in the game, aside from Bree and Sasha :D (the two starting girls, in case these are not their original names).
I also got an error message loading the save, something about morgan and Kleio script.
note: I previously used cheat editor but just to boost my stats and it was working fine back then...
If it has been that long, then you will have to start over. Many changes to the structure and the game engine have been made and an old save will not work. Even if it is a 20.0.x save, it is likely that it will not work.

Phantomdes

Aug 28, 2019
I have a problem with this game. Game works so slow that I can barely play. I don't know how to handle this. Any ideas to make it faster ?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes