Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
save file plz
Save game sharing does not make sense in this game. There's no gallery, so you missed 90% of the stuff, and probably the paths taken are all wrong anyway, giving you a dom blonde big boobed Sasha when she should be sub black small boobed, a slave Cassidy who should be a romantic interest, or vice versa, you can bang Emma but not Samantha or the other way round, and so on. There is no "100%" in this game.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
What is the difference between girl schedule and full schedule? Also can't get Sasha peep on scene anymore after getting later updated version even if I start over. The knock on bathroom door icon only appears for Bree. Anyone getting this issue? I wanted to collect all scenes and post them.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Hi! I don't know if somebody can help me: I was trying to continue with Anna's path and I don't know what I did wrong. Just before task of inviting her to the pub, I had a Band event and after that I've completely lost her in the game, she doesn't appear anymore. Can I have her back or she isn't coming back anymore. Thank you all!

Great game!
Unfortunately, no. I find that the band harem is exceptionally difficult to achieve (home harem being the easiest), so I recommend starting a new game and following the guide thats on the wiki page.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
I find the harem paths hard to find and the walkthrough and wiki confusing. The game isn't bad but I just can't seem to understand the guides. Probably maybe just me but its hard. I spent 2 hours trying to test everything and still doesn't work. Also the >=?? is confusing me. For the home harem the wiki said, " If both girls have <63 (LP) they will both leave. " Then on the chart above it it said, " >= 75 for the (LP)." So I'm thinking like am I dumb or what? The character cant have love points above 63 but then it needs 75 or less. I tried at 40 (LP) still doesn't work either. I honestly wish there was an easier guide to understand.

Wiki :

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I find the harem paths hard to find and the walkthrough and wiki confusing. The game isn't bad but I just can't seem to understand the guides. Probably maybe just me but its hard. I spent 2 hours trying to test everything and still doesn't work. Also the >=?? is confusing me. For the home harem the wiki said, " If both girls have <63 (LP) they will both leave. " Then on the chart above it it said, " >= 75 for the (LP)." So I'm thinking like am I dumb or what? The character cant have love points above 63 but then it needs 75 or less. I tried at 40 (LP) still doesn't work either. I honestly wish there was an easier guide to understand.

Wiki :
If a girl has less than <63 LP they will leave. No matter what. If they both have <63 they will both leave. If it is <75, the one with the lower LP will leave. To retain both you need to have them both at >=75 LP. Sometimes it is hard to put it succinctly in a wiki, but the information there is accurate.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What is the difference between girl schedule and full schedule?
As far as I understand it, the three settings are

- Girls have a completely fixed schedule. On a Saturday at 09:00 Louisa (who isn't in the game but a placeholder name) will be at the same place, e. g. park, no matter what - except for special events triggering.
- Girls have this schedule but every once in a while Louisa will for no specific reason decide to go to the coffee shop or something else at 9am Saturday.
- Girls are more or less freely roaming around except for some really fixed dates (home meals, band practice)

In my limited experience this mostly affects the evening schedule (like "pub" or no).

But anybody who knows better, feel free to correct me.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017

Wiki :
Wiki :

The wiki reads...
For each girl.
If current LP >={greater than or equal to} 75: GOOD
If current LP <{less than} 63: both leave
If 63 < current LP < 75: one girl leaves

There is love points, lesbian points, and submission points. Love need to be as high as possible best aim for 90, lesbian points need to be 45-70 to make girl bisexual.

Bree's biggest hurtle is a job as maid or gamer to raise her max love points. I think maid needs a high submission. And your character needs gamer skill for Bree's gamer job.

What the guide for band harem does not tell you is that you need ~45 submission points for girls to want to be in your harem. Anna & Kelio start harem Sasha joins band.

Last edited:

cyberwind

Oct 21, 2020
Just a question, I managed to get Bree's LP to 100, and once I hit Valentine's day, it was dropped and locked at 75, any way to get it back up to 100?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Weird... I'm in that whole Cassidy bullshit right now and the walkthrough says that I can call the accountant Jeff when I asked who she is working with and I did just that but I didn't get that option... why? This whole investigation is going horribly for me and I doubt this will end well for me. Just how bad is it to lose the job and having to work in the mall?

EDIT: Nevermind the accountant. Didn't know you can do it a day later. Still tho, I think I won't make it in time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Weird... I'm in that whole Cassidy bullshit right now and the walkthrough says that I can call the accountant Jeff when I asked who she is working with and I did just that but I didn't get that option... why? This whole investigation is going horribly for me and I doubt this will end well for me. Just how bad is it to lose the job and having to work in the mall?

EDIT: Nevermind the accountant. Didn't know you can do it a day later. Still tho, I think I won't make it in time.
IMO that's quite bad. You lose a lot of money, a welcome way to reliably meet your coworkers and more importantly parts of their story, possibly any contact to Cassidy.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
IMO that's quite bad. You lose a lot of money, a welcome way to reliably meet your coworkers and more importantly parts of their story, possibly any contact to Cassidy.
Thankfully I had a save before the investigation started and so I made sure to not make the same mistakes again. Now I got it and I'm quite pleased with it.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thankfully I had a save before the investigation started and so I made sure to not make the same mistakes again. Now I got it and I'm quite pleased with it.
That's always a good idea, especially in sandboxy games. Save often, and not only overwrite your old save to "not having to repeat the stuff", but have fallback positions to a time when you can still avert some major events you don't want.

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
I come to this game because of recommendations for games like rogue like evolution. Now I got in the cinema with a girl and there's no view of lewd actions :s, for example... placing the hand on her leg, or getting the hand in the panties and also the fingering action is not shown.

Reactions: Kirisuma

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I come to this game because of recommendations for games like rogue like evolution. Now I got in the cinema with a girl and there's no view of lewd actions :s, for example... placing the hand on her leg, or getting the hand in the panties and also the fingering action is not shown.
Yeah the cinema scene is badly in need of art

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes