Earale

Nov 1, 2017
Am I missing something or is the option to ask a girl on a date at 20:00 (or 14:00 on the weekends) and date immediately really gone?

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Is there any way to force anna and kleio's threesome to get checked? I don't know what I did, but I got it and since it didn't check I can't proceed to the next step towards the foursome

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
NICE! Thats what I wanted. We can focus only on 1 girl and ignore/avoid the rest.
And we can even marry in the game ? HELL YEAH
Thats all I wanted to know, thanks for the info
you can only marry Sasha, Bree, Sam and the adopted sisters are the only ones toy can marry.

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
you can only marry Sasha, Bree, Sam and the adopted sisters are the only ones toy can marry.
I don't get why people think you can marry Minami at the moment since there is no code in the game files that allows you to propose to her.

You can marry Samantha, Sasha, Bree, Kleio and Anna as solo endings, Sasha & Bree as a poly ending, Kleio and Anna as a poly ending OR Kleio & Anna & Sasha as a poly ending.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I don't get why people think you can marry Minami at the moment since there is no code in the game files that allows you to propose to her.

You can marry Samantha, Sasha, Bree, Kleio and Anna as solo endings, Sasha & Bree as a poly ending, Kleio and Anna as a poly ending OR Kleio & Anna & Sasha as a poly ending.
Then why does say buy a ring for her then? Because it will throw people off. That's why most and myself will get confused okay.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Is there any way to force anna and kleio's threesome to get checked? I don't know what I did, but I got it and since it didn't check I can't proceed to the next step towards the foursome
You must have the band events done apparently since I got the check for the threesome but the wiki says it's a band event thing and i wasn't a part of the band

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
Then why does say buy a ring for her then? Because it will throw people off. That's why most and myself will get confused okay.
Because the story tracker only checks if she has 100 LP and if that is true it will the tell you to buy a ring (which is one of the general events every girl you can marry will have). Since Minami stats with 100 LP that will always be true and therefore that will be displayed in the story tracker.

kuroro13

Mar 10, 2018
in emma mission .i can't remove it the status sex slave and break up all girl When trying to date with emme sha said i cheating on her and max heart decrease to 12 .
How to solve this problem in breaking up with everyone and cancel sex slave

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
anyone getting lag? How do i remove lag in the game
A few of us are getting lag. I haven't found a solution. But I had a reply from the dev here just a screenful or two of messages back saying they have some ideas tha might improve things that they will be incorporating in future builds.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
is there a way to raise kink points cap? i tried about anything i could come up with but that only raises kink points proper

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
You must have the band events done apparently since I got the check for the threesome but the wiki says it's a band event thing and i wasn't a part of the band
So, what you are telling me is that I shouldn't have done the band events? I did up to when you play the second gig and won

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes