acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
can someone tell me how i get further with minami? it tells me i should go on a lot of dates with her but i cant there was event with her back in some other version just started playin again and i lost the track of it any ideas?
If the objective is to "go on a lot of dates" then you have to do just that. But make sure you have enough love point (to make sure you have enough just reach her current max) or she won't agree on a date. And you have to date her in every single dateable place in the game. While easy to do, two places might cause you a problem, as waterpark is available only in spring and summer and beach only to summer.

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
Damn there is a guide on how to avoid it ? Bruh .....
Isnt there a switch to turn NTR off so we dont accidentally dont go down that route ? I mean since there a GUIDE on how to avoid it, it means its pretty confusing and can easily fall down that path

Wait if its just Alexis, can we totally ignore her ? Like not get close to her, talk to her, romance her ?
You can easily ignore whatever girl you do not fancy. And no, existence of a guide in itself does not mean something is particularly convoluted. The guide simply explains all the events and mechanics of the game.

Reactions: Limited20

CrazyIke

Nov 9, 2017
This game is great. It would be 100% greater if there were fucking options that didn't involve the date sequence first.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
While I agree that Emma specifically is too strict right now, and existing harems give a wrong impression, it is the stated intention of Andrealphus not to have an all-encompassing harem, so some girls will be mutually exclusive, with Samantha/Emma being the prime example. (Here's hoping he'll change his mind, but for now we gotta roll with it.)
it is possible to get both emma and samantha, the issue is, as the wiki states, in order to access the new content, you need at least 2 out of 3 "love points" to continue, you only have 3 scenarios where you get such points, during the new cinema date, you have to pick either you like boys kissing or you don't tell her its icky, then the emma and bree talk at university, which is , as the wiki states, if you picked the gamer bree path, it's broken. you just don't get a point there if you picked gamer bree. if u picked maid bree, she needs girl points to be like 45%? or something, to get it. and it is impervious to get it, because you can then not have to break up with every girl you are dating, you can get that penalty. However, you cannot break up with all the girls. Because if they're your sex slaves, it counts as a relationship. So if you pick gamer bree you cannot progress with emma.

Reactions: Devil888evil333

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
So basically it is literally impossible to get Emma at all. Be cause the only way to unlock her is through Samantha and odds are most players will have her as a girlfriend too.

Bad sportsmanship to have a game where every update sabotages hours of game play progress only to force you to start over.
Only way to play this game now is monogamy saves for each girl. Good bye Harem dream.
to get emma you need Sammantha to have a certain love level. Not hard. And you need the revenge path to make sure smantha doesn't become your girlfriend too soon, because i believe samantha introduces emma to you after her wedding event. If samantha isnt your girlfriend after the wedding event but is stil married, she'll introduce emma to you. Then pursuit emma asap, since the marriage breaks apart in like a week and you can't tell emma you're banging samantha.

C0XDC0XD

May 12, 2020
hey guys i have a HUGE problem with Anna! I dont know how to talk to her about the TV topic cause i dont have it as an option when i go to talk to her. I know there is a way to get new topics but i dont know how plzzzzz help

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
This game takes "the grind don't stop" to a whole other level, maybe i should just cheat TF outta this thing just to get the scene i want, (my opinion) just TOO many girls to deal with, too much going on at the same time.

teamtinker

Aug 5, 2019
This game takes "the grind don't stop" to a whole other level, maybe i should just cheat TF outta this thing just to get the scene i want, (my opinion) just TOO many girls to deal with, too much going on at the same time.
Even if you cheat there are a lot of scenes you have to go through for some characters (for example minami, 10+ events and then all the dates). Playing it without cheats would never be an option for me, but for those who have time and like to grind, there is plenty of it.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
For however many times that I joke about this looking like a smash bros. character line-up, in all seriousness, I give major props to the person actually drawing different body types. Too many creators out here that have a specific type that they like and just roll with it for like all their characters. Kind of takes away from their uniqueness if they all look the same. That being said, this game is still a bit buggy, and wish they'd focus on that first before adding more content.

Reactions: Settum

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
hey guys i have a HUGE problem with Anna! I dont know how to talk to her about the TV topic cause i dont have it as an option when i go to talk to her. I know there is a way to get new topics but i dont know how plzzzzz help
Every time you raise into to multiples of 10 you can choose another topic to talk about. You can do so at university, using the Knowledge machines and a few other minor ways too. Next time you see a list of topics, choose TV.

Does bree have sex with other guys or is it only MC?
Although I found it quite broken, the Bree MC can have sex with herself, Mike, Sasha and Scottie.
Mike MC, Bree only has sex with Mike... possibly Sasha, although on my first rerun of this version I found the Home Harem completely broken. Maid Bree def. doesn't have sex with anyone, don't know about Gamer Bree.

For the NTR fans and not. (Those wanting to know to avoid them)
There's possible implied and sharing routes for Lexi, there's implied past cheating by Alexis (the ex-girlfriend) and continuous attempts that can be prevented after she shows up again. There might be some with the work colleagues you encounter after the party, especially the Cassidy, but can't say for sure. Other than all that, Samantha is currently engaged and there's a lot of swinging, sharing and similar routes. Natalie technically fits a similar role, but since I generally leave Sam and work paths for later, haven't gotten to them this playthrough yet. Palla's route has at a few points the flags of ntr but turns out the mc is just paranoid.

Reactions: C0XDC0XD
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes