Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Been a long time since I tried this game and a lot of changes, but noticed the change log says "Free Cheat Menu." How to access? Seems like the old up-down-left-right-up-down-left-right-B-A combo doesn't work anymore(?)
The combo has changed back and forth a couple times over the versions and was apparently not consistently always the same on every device. To see the current version, follow the link in the OP.

Aug 10, 2020
Been a long time since I tried this game and a lot of changes, but noticed the change log says "Free Cheat Menu." How to access? Seems like the old up-down-left-right-up-down-left-right-B-A combo doesn't work anymore(?)
They changed the code a few times.
The current one, if I'm not mistaken, is: B left right up down up down left righ A

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Wow. I just gifted Bree the "sexy underwear", that is something. I wish that on Bree storyline Mike would be a pushy "master" and keep giving out gifts and demand to wear it on the beach and need to tackle the catcalls...instead of Bree doing all the seducing bit like Mike is not inteested in her at all..

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have no idea why the better artist only makes the additional arts, like drinking playing pool and sleeping with them.
Generally, I like the sprite graphics better than the sex graphics, so probably a matter of taste. Kleio has still not convinced me though.

Wow. I just gifted Bree the "sexy underwear", that is something. I wish that on Bree storyline Mike would be a pushy "master" and keep giving out gifts and demand to wear it on the beach and need to tackle the catcalls...instead of Bree doing all the seducing bit like Mike is not inteested in her at all..
I actually like that even in a "master dom/sub" relationship the characters' arcs and behavior is somewhat different. In way too many games for my taste the different girls become cookie cutter clones of each other bar the looks once "conquered".

Reactions: Moosy

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look, how They massacred my girl....
You should be able to fix this by:
I have not tested it but it should work maybe back up files.
1 - Using 'UnRen' and use the first option wait till it's done
2 - Delete the 'archive' file in the 'game' folder
3 - Copy the files in attachment to 'game' then 'ch' folder and overwrite.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Bree MC finally working or still WIP?
Asking cause don't know if to bother with download...

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
yeah ty so much, that something wiki didnt talk about, and those dude alway yell at me to use wiki and "they have walkthought on wiki" lol

now it make all sense and cleared
I'll just quote the first event entry "Reconnecting with Alexis" on her wiki page for you :
Prerequisites: Promoted 3 times, 10:00-20:00
The wiki has the information about how to access the girls, it's always the first event on their wiki page. It follows the story flow with the first entry being the initial event and the last entry being their (at the moment) last event (in the category "story events" or "genral events", if their paths spilt that also gets mentioned)

Oct 22, 2017
Seems like i can not change my clothing in the new version. Startet a new game, gained money via cheating and bought all clothes. Now i can noch select any of this items. But consuming other items seams to work fine.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
If you don't like the art, if it just ruins it for you for one or two of the girls, then ignore them and move on with the rest of the game. I don't really like the new art for Kleio either, but unless you are on the development team or you are patreon, you have no say in the matter. Beggars can't be choosy.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
If you don't like the art, if it just ruins it for you for one or two of the girls, then ignore them and move on with the rest of the game. I don't really like the new art for Kleio either, but unless you are on the development team or you are patreon, you have no say in the matter. Beggars can't be choosy.
not begging just providing feedback

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes