jahall

Feb 20, 2019
always praying i load it up one update and all my laggyness dissapears
I've been praying for that to, but no luck so far. It's weird, as the first time I played the game back in about October, I didn't have any lag until I was about a year and a half into the game, when it suddenly hit. Since then, I've had it from really early on, when Sasha first moves in, and even going back to the build I was playing that first time doesn't help. I can only assume that some Windows or driver update is to blame. I only have 32-bit Windows, but I can play other Renpy games of comparable size with no problem, though admittedly none of them have so many characters as this game does.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
im think that im just addict to this fucking game.

and holly molly this game have a fucking large event man.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
We are still trying to fix this, we tried some new things in 21.1 so keep me posted if it improves on your end :)
is that you the real dev? man i love your game, keep it up bruh

just sorry for not support on pantreon, our country have some issu so we just cant use money on pantreon

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
is there anyway to "reset" girl event without make a new game? im just fucked up and want to play againt, but i dont want to lost my girls

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Which are complicated as hell and not easy to comprehend. An in-game walkthrough would be much easier.
Since it's a sandbox game among sandbox games, trust me and those writing them; You can't make it easier. Besides, in game you do have something like that in the form of goals. Just try doing the "Getting started" objectives and you'll get the hang of it and see the simplicity of the walkthrough.

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
I'll tell you what it takes to focus more on the Bree MC story and send Mike MC to the ice for a while ...

issue28

May 17, 2020
Since it's a sandbox game among sandbox games, trust me and those writing them; You can't make it easier. Besides, in game you do have something like that in the form of goals. Just try doing the "Getting started" objectives and you'll get the hang of it and see the simplicity of the walkthrough.
I've seen plenty of sandbox games made easier with walkthrough mods.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes