palamito

Aug 28, 2019
But a mod, or a saved game to see all the h scenes of the protagonists, unfortunately some scenes I could not see, despite I follow the guides.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Question: Once I get someone pregnant, how long will they stay pregnant? 3 seasons? Or permanent?
I had chosen Hung as one of my starting traits - regret that now, as I'd like to take chances instead of knowing I'm going to knock them up if possible, but as fun as the pregnancy art is, I'd hate to have them stay in that 'status' the rest of the game.

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
Question: Once I get someone pregnant, how long will they stay pregnant? 3 seasons? Or permanent?
I had chosen Hung as one of my starting traits - regret that now, as I'd like to take chances instead of knowing I'm going to knock them up if possible, but as fun as the pregnancy art is, I'd hate to have them stay in that 'status' the rest of the game.
At the moment they stay pregnant, there is no system to let them give birth. The only way at the moment to remove pregnancy is to use the cheat code.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
im having a small issue with the final part of the minami story where you talk to her about your mother and the phone call. i cant seem to get it to start no matter what i do. not sure if its a bug issue or there is a specified time im meant to talk to her. please help. im tired of running around like a headless chicken trying to figure this out.

May 15, 2017
I got the latest update but now Kleio will not show up to band practice location. I was trying to get the second 4some to trigger (before updating) but now that is not possible. Also Morgan will no longer have sex without condom, I have her at max stats, and she used to allow sex without condom.

Lexi will also not allow sex without condom and her stats are maxed. I think it was like this for me before the update. The walkthrough claims that she can be impregnated. How do I do that if I have her at 80 love and 100 submission and she still demands condom.

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
I got the latest update but now Kleio will not show up to band practice location. I was trying to get the second 4some to trigger (before updating) but now that is not possible. Also Morgan will no longer have sex without condom, I have her at max stats, and she used to allow sex without condom.

Lexi will also not allow sex without condom and her stats are maxed. I think it was like this for me before the update. The walkthrough claims that she can be impregnated. How do I do that if I have her at 80 love and 100 submission and she still demands condom.
Check to see if Kleio shows up in the quests. If not, you probably fucked up the band harem part, and she's no longer in your game.

As fro Lexi, I think you have to go on a mall date with her When Sasha is your slave? Or turn her into a slave? Not sure.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020

with Lexi i found a work around. take her on a date to the pub, have a minimum of 3 drinks after that you shouldn't have an issue with sex without a condom, you may have to repeat the process if you wish get her pregnant.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Hey guys,

Is there a way to trigger the taming harem on a "full" save because i already progressed kylie story and cant change her "target", i would like to at least do that even if i dont get the event to play again i would like to unlock that harem even if through edits.

Reactions: zzriot

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
I am getting the bug where I can't tell Shiori what I did, and the supposed patch for that I found using the search feature on this thread got removed from mega, so unless there's a newer one or a fix I don't know what to do at this point. I am using the latest version from the front page if that matters.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I am getting the bug where I can't tell Shiori what I did, and the supposed patch for that I found using the search feature on this thread got removed from mega, so unless there's a newer one or a fix I don't know what to do at this point. I am using the latest version from the front page if that matters.
The front page version is really outdated. I think we're now at patch m (so 13 bugfixes down the line). Not sure if someone uploaded that in this thread though. If it is not here, you can either find it elsewhere or wait a few days until 21.1.1 gets released.

MagusXxX

Sep 27, 2020
I already played a few dozen hours and came back from the beginning other times, there comes a time that is repetitive I cannot complete completing BREE, MINAMI, and SASHA, something is always missing in the story tracker.
Please can someone pass me a save that I have already managed - PC

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes