Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
The only complaint I have for this game is the Shiori wall for Audrey's route. They are totally independent storyline with no relation except working in the same office. They are not part of the same harem. Yet Audrey route is blocked by a highly advance Shiori's path. Totally making it impossible for someone going for only Audrey and Palla harem because you are forced to up Shiori's story to unlock the office buttslap scene.

OK I lied, there's another one that got introduced in the last few version. The one where we are forced to race Sasha to 50LP in order to NOT see her NTR scene. I dont care about her hooking up with Scott, but showing their scene to me is a very huge turn off. Palla slept around, but I'm fine because we dont see her scene. Samantha and that jerk prolly have a 1000 sex everyday before their marriage, but not seeing them is fine. Why the fark they decided that its okay to show Sasha of all people in a place where we had to go through every day is beyond me.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
New sprite: Not too fan her new hairstyle but I understand it reflects her personality. Her eyes is meh, but third pic has better drawn eyes. But her middle fingers ... am I the only who feel weirded about it? The way they are drawn, and being a normal pose for her.
Her hands look crazy big compared to the rest of her body

labol

Mar 20, 2018
I can't offer to date minami after the new update,the log asks me to date her but there's no options.What do i do?

User_Shmuser

Dec 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure Bree is bugged in the build I downloaded two days ago for linux.

On the second event, where I go to the arcade. Bree is there but there are no activity buttons, or sometimes there is interact button but the event itself won't trigger.

Can anyone tell me which parameters to change in the save editor to skip that event?

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
I have restarted this game many times and really like it but please can add a button on the cheat code menu to up friendship and all that with all the girls at the same time?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
too get the ending with Keio or Anna what i am missing? ask to marry but they said no :cry:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It must be possible in this day and age to create a bot which will reply "A full save is completely useless for this game" any time this comes up, no?

Reactions: Futaglit

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
I have formatted the computer and now when I open this game nothing appears in the game window not even an error :(
Any idea what it could be? maybe need a framework or dll?

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
I have formatted the computer and now when I open this game nothing appears in the game window not even an error :(
Any idea what it could be? maybe need a framework or dll?
fixed by installing this :)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes