Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
The funny thing about this game is this:
When you start the tutorial, the game work and go fast, than after that become unplayable

Belzaboo

Oct 8, 2017
Oof, I'm not a fan of Kleio's redesing...

I mean, I get it, she now looks more expressive and much shorter, but... I dunno, I think it's the face and hair, they look too anime-ish.

Hopefully it'll grow on me, but who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimx42 and MKDude

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
So, clearly anyone else (besides myself) who wants to see some serious Bree updated material is still s**t out of luck?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How's the NTR in this game?
Minimal. One character, two to three scenes, easily avoided. Depending on whether you love or hate NTR "don't bother" or "don't worry".

Still no birth, infinite pregnancy.
Andrealphus has hinted at some systems acknowledging birth, but they're minimal and really having major effects is hardly feasible. Also, pregnancies tend to last three seasons, which is a lot of time ...

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Minimal. One character, two to three scenes, easily avoided. Depending on whether you love or hate NTR "don't bother" or "don't worry".

Andrealphus has hinted at some systems acknowledging birth, but they're minimal and really having major effects is hardly feasible. Also, pregnancies tend to last three seasons, which is a lot of time ...
Thank you, i´ll pass

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
I was surprised with the voice acting and absolutely loves how every character felt unique in their own ways. It really made the gameplay loop more enriching and less of (I do x to get +x) relationship. Part of the game was getting to know each character and discovering their likes and dislikes.

The art is hot and well drawn. I like the phone interactions and how the game helps you progress certain lines when you're stuck. I'm not a fan of hand holding, but this has the perfect amount IMO.

I've played 20+ hours and haven't found any NTR content that the tag suggested (outside of the threesome, if you count that). I would love to see more and feel like certain characters can and will move on to other people if MC doesn't give them what they're looking for.

I also would love to see a more diverse cast. So far in my playthrough there's only one black girl and no Indian girls.

Anyways, love this game and I'll look for the patreon!

Reactions: Deane9850
May 15, 2017
Like the game but I think it needs is more reactions from various girls to relationship status like the one with Bree and Samantha. Also random events for when when you bring a girl over for sex and/or they sleep over. I think it would make sense if Bree, Sasha or Minami would catch them leaving sometimes. And finally reaction events for when a girl shows pregnancy, especially if its Sasha, Bree or Minami since they all live together. Thanks for the game and for consistent updates.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Each update does affect your play through and certain story lines are voided by early choices, so just be aware of that.

Reactions: Cartageno

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I really enjoy this game. I love the art style and the voice acting actually adds to the game instead of just being cringey like a lot of games. The only complaint I have is that kink points are way to hard to build up. The books should give plus or minus 5 like the lesbian point books and spanking should give you kink points up to 50.

Also, I'm not really thrilled with how either Kylie or Alexis are handled in the game. Kylie's whole mechanic is a bit weird and unless the dev eventually adds conjugal visits, the whole point of her character is to eventually take her out of story. With Alexis, I don't think telling her off should cause her to leave the game. I think it's completely justified given what she does and it seems a bit odd that the MC would just be okay with it. I get that you can 'lay down some ground rules', but then the MC just laughs off the fact that she is fucking other dudes during their date. I think a little yelling is warranted without her getting pissed and leaving the game, but that's just me.

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
what happend to sasha,, i cant knock/take a peek when she is in the shower allone or together with bree

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes