Guld

Sep 5, 2017
Hi guys ! I've some issues with Emma, maybe someone can help me... I've tried the search option but haven't found an answer to my issue :

I'm stuck because the meeting with Emma and Sam at the coffee shop has been outdo by another event. Now i can't do the meeting and Sam don't offer me to do it again...

What can i do to trigger this meeting ? Help please ! <3

1607870957671.png

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What I wonder, why is the only way for collarin Samantha on Path E where you first let her marry Ryen and then when she is unhappy to tell her he cheated and apologize for not telling earlier.
Other thing, did I understood correctly, that for the taming harem you need to never have fucked Kylie before?

Last edited:

xNemky

Jan 18, 2018
Cant we go to the beach anymore? o water park? im in summer and i got the car but it doesnt even show the place, i need to learn martial arts :p

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a patch to go from b to D versions? It would be annoying to redownload the whole thing.

Also I found an error and it maybe have been fixed in version D. I closed the game because it was starting to lag a lot and wanted to restart in hopes of speeding it up again. Anyways, when I restarted I got this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 381, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 389, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 401, in execute
NameError: name 'steam' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1b\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1b\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1b\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1b\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1b\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1b\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1b\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1b\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1b\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1b\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1b\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 389, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 401, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 401, in <module>
NameError: name 'steam' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Dec 14 20:25:10 2020
I managed to play the game by ignoring, then playing just long enough for the menu to show up when hitting esc, then loading my game.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Say Andrealphus, any way of putting in another route for Kylie in to control her a bit more?

Like, for example, the martial arts skill that you learn can prevent her from raping you, the role reverses and then she becomes under your submission? Or maybe she gets sent to prison after catching her, then put under rehab and her yandere tendencies becomes less murderous as you visit her? Or hell, some sort of questline where girls die one by one, unless you find a way to stop her from killing each individual one and then making her give up and accept that she's your property and not the other way around?

These are just my ideas, but you can tell I dislike losing members of the harem, as you can tell lol. The game's great, I hope you do more. I'm surprised of the quality that you put out and can only give out my good impressions to ya. I wait with anticipation for each update after just recently playing it myself.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Say Andrealphus, any way of putting in another route for Kylie in to control her a bit more?

Like, for example, the martial arts skill that you learn can prevent her from raping you, the role reverses and then she becomes under your submission? Or maybe she gets sent to prison after catching her, then put under rehab and her yandere tendencies becomes less murderous as you visit her? Or hell, some sort of questline where girls die one by one, unless you find a way to stop her from killing each individual one and then making her give up and accept that she's your property and not the other way around?

These are just my ideas, but you can tell I dislike losing members of the harem, as you can tell lol. The game's great, I hope you do more. I'm surprised of the quality that you put out and can only give out my good impressions to ya. I wait with anticipation for each update after just recently playing it myself.
I think they just put something in like that, check out

Reactions: DrFree

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I think they just put something in like that, check out
Well, that's a "kind of but not really" type of resolution that one is. I wanted one where she "knows her place" so to speak, without need for Ayesha. Something where we control her behavior and such, without getting rid of her characterization as the obsessed yandere. Where we gotta put a tight leash on her and force her to know who's in charge and how displeased we'd be. Not to mention, getting the Taming Harem route is a bit, overspecific when it comes to play style. Thanks for the info though.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
Is there a way do disable that huge amout of LP the MC loses with several characters at midnight?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there a way do disable that huge amout of LP the MC loses with several characters at midnight?
If you mean your housemates, than it is because you either have no money for paying rent and/or do no homework which pisses them off for having to do it themselves.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes