Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
One day. And that day shall be glorious.

Yes.
I figured we couldn't yet but here's hoping it comes quick! Also I own the game on steam but get all the updates from here because I mostly play on my phone. I'm thinking about playing it on my PC for just easier life.

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
What happen if you choose the animal hate me skill?I choose it and I sort of starting to regret it when my friend say that you will get bitten by shark when you swim at the beach.I just need some confirmation about the shark,is it real?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
What happen if you choose the animal hate me skill?I choose it and I sort of starting to regret it when my friend say that you will get bitten by shark when you swim at the beach.I just need some confirmation about the shark,is it real?
You can run into the shark at the beach and the bear in the forest, due to having picked "animals hate me". In my opinion, it is still the best negative trait you can pick, since avoiding the attacks is not that hard.

However, for the shark to show up you then need to swim between 22:00 and 6:00, while for the bear attack you need to be in the forest between 20:00 and 6:00, during non-winter seasons. For the bear attack it also seems as if you need energy to be 3 or less, but the script that I am looking at is not the latest version, so I can't confirm whether or not that is required.

Reactions: Frans090080

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
That reminds me, can the band harem co-exist with the roommate harem? Like Sasha won't go super jealous/crazy if you're with the band and bree and choose to date any of them while in a harem?
They can though if you have girls collarad there will be no more jealous thing except Kylie but she is the Yandere and I mean not "good" Yandere.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, i see - Promoted twice, invited to party by Aletta, Friday 20:00-22:00
But invited where? Just talk to her on the street or what ? Its not happening, i been promoted like 6 times maybe, could it be possile that i refused it by accident ?
Your boss will tell you you're invited to the party. I don't remember how to trigger it, maybe while you work, while you go to the break room or talk to Aletta. You can't refuse anyway.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can run into the shark at the beach and the bear in the forest, due to having picked "animals hate me". In my opinion, it is still the best negative trait you can pick, since avoiding the attacks is not that hard.
I'd argue for "unlucky". As far as I can see you only need luck for getting Emma into the game, so it's a two time workaround (clover and lucky panties) and then you can forget about the trait. Maybe it also means worse chances at the pub but that isn't main main source of income anyways.

But invited where? Just talk to her on the street or what ? Its not happening, i been promoted like 6 times maybe, could it be possile that i refused it by accident ?
It is possible, yes. Normally Aletta should show up directly after the second promotion once you work again. This would mean a heavy blow, losing both Cassidy and Lavish. I think you would go to the party via a "date button", but am not sure.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
It is an office event. Only fires on Monday to Wednesday. Priority is high, but I suppose it is possible that other office events fire before it. Aletta still needs to be in game.

I'd argue for "unlucky". As far as I can see you only need luck for getting Emma into the game, so it's a two time workaround (clover and lucky panties) and then you can forget about the trait. Maybe it also means worse chances at the pub but that isn't main main source of income anyways.
Unlucky is also a good bad trait. Just hate to waste the clovers to compensate for unlucky. Since I am the min-maxing kind of guy, I'd hate having to compensate for stepping in dog-shit, while beach and forest events are much easier to deal with. I never swim at the beach, so shark encounters are non-existent.

Usually MC's birthday is roughly 60 days away from the starting point, so that is a lot of compensating that potentially needs to be done. Since you have no real reason to be meeting Shark-chan or Bear-kun, I prefer the animals hate me trait.

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
Well, with the game starting at Summer 5, birthday is always at the the end of Winter in the files I start (like 80 days from the start of the game)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Unlucky is also a good bad trait. Just hate to waste the clovers to compensate for unlucky. Since I am the min-maxing kind of guy, I'd hate having to compensate for stepping in dog-shit, while beach and forest events are much easier to deal with. I never swim at the beach, so shark encounters are non-existent.

Usually MC's birthday is roughly 60 days away from the starting point, so that is a lot of compensating that potentially needs to be done. Since you have no real reason to be meeting Shark-chan or Bear-kun, I prefer the animals hate me trait.
Well, it's not that many clovers you need. And if you're "unlucky" with a late birthday, Winter 24 aka Christmas is a hard cut on how long you have to wait (guaranteed, a long wait).

ursineduke63

Oct 6, 2020
Hey guys. How can I run any save links uploaded here? They do not show up in the Load interface, cant open command prompt and simply moving it to the save folder doesnt work for some reason.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey guys. How can I run any save links uploaded here? They do not show up in the Load interface, cant open command prompt and simply moving it to the save folder doesnt work for some reason.
Files you're downloading directly from this site come with a number, remove that for saves before copying it to the save folder.

Also, in case of Ren'Py games like this, it is better to copy it into the (USERNAME)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(GameName) file than directly into the game\saves directory.

Reactions: ursineduke63
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes