shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Hmm, her submissive points get set to 100% only if you see the event where she calls you to car workshop. (This happens only if you bought the "Sports car" before the event)
Because you didn't own the "Sports car" at that point you've seen another event which doesn't change her sub points....
Oh shit I didnt know the sports car had to be bought to unlock that... dammit... welp gotta do another play through

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
So how do I trigger the Lexi still dealing drugs in the park, she's never there, is that another instance where the schedule has to random, or is it season based?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So how do I trigger the Lexi still dealing drugs in the park, she's never there, is that another instance where the schedule has to random, or is it season based?
She doesn't deal with drugs in the park but instead in the alley. I had a lot of times when I was on a date with her on the nightclub, that the scene triggered after leaving the nightclub, so I thought first I never had seen it...
If you've got the console active you could check if you've already seen it with the following command:
"lexi_sell_drugs" in DONE
If you've seen it, it should return True...

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Stuck in the game and don't know how to proceed. I have a midnight meeting with cassidy on the office, but there is not option to go to the office after 20.00 if i wait till 23.00 still no option to go to the office int the city section, if i wait another hour i missed the meeting so how am I supposed to get to this meeting if there is no option to do so?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Stuck in the game and don't know how to proceed. I have a midnight meeting with cassidy on the office, but there is not option to go to the office after 20.00 if i wait till 23.00 still no option to go to the office int the city section, if i wait another hour i missed the meeting so how am I supposed to get to this meeting if there is no option to do so?
If Cassidy calls it's the same day you've to go to the meeting at midnight (I think the calendar shows the next day at midnight, which is a bug...)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think only Bree, Sasha and Samantha have marriage endings
Well since the question is about future possibilities and those decisions aren't in stone yet, yes, you're wrong. Unless you meant "I think only" in which case, that's probably true. Only you would know that though.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
Is the pregnant permanent or it has something to do with the ending?
What happen if all the girl are pregnant?
Is there any tricks to make more money?
Increase the charm is so hard like you need to go to the nightclub like everyday to get 3 charm,does anyone got some trick to gain charm without going to nightclub everyday?

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
Did you guys do step by step.For example focus only 1 girl until her event is finish or her stat max out then focus another girl after the previous girl is event finish

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Did you guys do step by step.For example focus only 1 girl until her event is finish or her stat max out then focus another girl after the previous girl is event finish
I just wander aimlessly around and see who I meet and who I flirt with/make progress with. If I get really stuck on making progress I might look at a walkthrough just to see where I'm going wrong, but ultimately I just go through talking and meeting everyone as it happens

May 30, 2017
Hey guys,

Does anyone of you know wich file contains the charater description like age, name, ... and so on?
I saw that there is a character.py file but didnt find anything in there.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is the pregnant permanent or it has something to do with the ending?
What happen if all the girl are pregnant?
Is there any tricks to make more money?
Increase the charm is so hard like you need to go to the nightclub like everyday to get 3 charm,does anyone got some trick to gain charm without going to nightclub everyday?
Pregnancy is as of now permanent and will only resolve itself in an ending (so far only for Sasha, Bree, Samantha).

If all girls are pregnant then they will take up more of the screen.

As in real life, you make most of your money by "honest" work. Promotions will significantly raise the amount over time though, but except for special occasions you will probably best do the daily 9 to 5.

Charm can also be gained by books (once in a while), by suntanning, getting a haircut in the mall (again once in a while) and - with variance due to RNG - by buying the "charm machine" in the electronics store. This game however is in it for the long haul, so everything will take its time, do not expect to be "maxed out" at the end of summer or similar.

Reactions: Frans090080

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That reminds me, can the band harem co-exist with the roommate harem? Like Sasha won't go super jealous/crazy if you're with the band and bree and choose to date any of them while in a harem?
At least it used to be no problem the last time I was this far into the game. Couple updates ago though.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes