Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Android file
1. Don't spam.
2. Check the cheat post, you can do it without the code.
3. It is better to do yourself because if someone pick something you don't like in a save then you will come back begging again. Just do it yourself. If you can't figure out how to do it on your phone then just download it on a pc, activate the cheats then chuck the save onto your phone.

Reactions: Sir-Blues

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is Shiori cap at 90 LP? Because I got to 90 LP and the guide said that it can go to 100 but I can't find the icon to tell Shiori that I paid her debt.
There was a bug that they fixed very recently, so make sure you have updated to the latest version.

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
A bit of a random question, but is there a way to change/determine the starting date on a fresh file(starts on Summer 5th for me)? Beyond editing files manually, I guess.

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
A bit of a random question, but is there a way to change/determine the starting date on a fresh file(starts on Summer 5th for me)? Beyond editing files manually, I guess.
It used to be random in the old days, but it has been set to 5 Summer quite some time ago. Not sure if Andrealphus plans to make it random again when the game is finished. As for where it is stored in the .rpy files, it seems to be stored in class_game.rpy. If you know your way around unren, you can change the starting date there. Be advised that it can run into serious issues (eg., due to seasonal events. Eg., if you start on 1 Fall you may need to wait for a long time to unlock and access the beach, and if you don't know what you are doing, you might accidentally create a lot of issues with the code. So be forewarned

Not using random starting dates has the advantage of making it a lot easier to find balancing issues / bugs. So fully understandable why the devs changed to a default starting date.

Reactions: FatuousOne

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah, I am mostly wondering because I remember it being random when I first played the game and whether it was hidden in settings somehow now. I have been loading a continuous save file for the most part, but I tried a fresh file today to get a few different events (like new Samantha route, new harem etc).
It's mostly due to those beach events, as you surmised.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
so is it just a game glitch where Kleio Love points get locked at 50 for no fucking reason?!
Hmm played through the game from start to end yesterday and had no issues with Kleio. Her cap is at 90 LP currently...
At 50 she should either call the MC after a while or an event happens when you go to the studio...

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Hmm played through the game from start to end yesterday and had no issues with Kleio. Her cap is at 90 LP currently...
At 50 she should either call the MC after a while or an event happens when you go to the studio...
yeah no im through the battle of the bands, have the band harem, was trying to get the Morgan and Kleio scene and i cant becase her LP are locked at 50 for some reason??? >.<

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
If I choose to show Samantha the pictures, will I still be able to meet the girl at her wedding?
Currently you can meet Natalie only at the wedding. (But we of course don't know if this will change in the future, because there isn't any content outside of the wedding yet...)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
yeah no im through the battle of the bands, have the band harem, was trying to get the Morgan and Kleio scene and i cant becase her LP are locked at 50 for some reason??? >.<
Upload your save and I'll have a look...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
SORRY I MEANT HER SUBMISSIVE POINTS also I figured it out lesbian points were too low ....jesus im stupid
Hmm, her submissive points get set to 100% only if you see the event where she calls you to car workshop. (This happens only if you bought the "Sports car" before the event)
Because you didn't own the "Sports car" at that point you've seen another event which doesn't change her sub points....

Reactions: shane420
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes