1st

Nov 18, 2018
I'm playing with Bree as my MC.
Question: how to unlock Sasha over 20 LP?
I've managed to unlock the following events with her: unpacking, ex-boyfriend, tv horror, masturbation.
I think I'm missing the one at the pub when she plays pool but no matter what I do that event is not starting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xincarnation

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm playing with Bree as my MC.
Question: how to unlock Sasha over 20 LP?
I've managed to unlock the following events with her: unpacking, ex-boyfriend, tv horror, masturbation.
I think I'm missing the one at the pub when she plays pool but no matter what I do that event is not starting.
I think there is a bug there currently, I need to review her story progression

Reactions: Xincarnation

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
The Bug that caps Ayesha LP to 7 and thus preventing progression is still there.
There seems to be bug with the home harem also (both have love and kink at max, lesbian points at 50, still no go).
Same kind of deal with Kleio and Morgan harem. These harems worked fine on the 1st playtrough but now...
On my 1st playtrough Cassidy just appeared at the beach and I never got the investigation thing, should that happen?

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Are there any plans for more characters that might fit into the 'milf' category? I believe that Alleta is the only dateable character to be above 30 right now

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
I can't get the race against Hanna to trigger, the issue isn't that I can't go for a run, it's that she isn't there during the required hours, according to the walkthrough, it supposed to be between 6 and 10 am but she's never there during those hours.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't get the race against Hanna to trigger, the issue isn't that I can't go for a run, it's that she isn't there during the required hours, according to the walkthrough, it supposed to be between 6 and 10 am but she's never there during those hours.
Known bug. Set girls' schedule to random.

Iamclgt

Oct 25, 2020
Is Shiori cap at 90 LP? Because I got to 90 LP and the guide said that it can go to 100 but I can't find the icon to tell Shiori that I paid her debt.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How to trigger cinema-ntr with Alexis? Succesfully got first one in the restaurant, ignoring the guy, got 30 LP with her, inviting her on cinema date later, and its just regular date, am i missing something?
Alexis sub points must be lower then 50% and the hero's energy must be 4 or below to see the ntr scene at the cinema...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes