Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I have this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ac/offerdrink.rpy", line 22, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 458, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 350, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 272, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 244, in script call
  File "ac/offerdrink.rpyc", line 22, in script
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.10.3c-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.10.3c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
    label = renpy.python.py_eval(label)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.10.3c-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.10.3c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.10.3c-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.10.3c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ac/offerdrink.rpy", line 22, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 458, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.10.3c
Tue Nov 17 20:34:09 2020

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So with the early results slowly rolling in, Bree is picking up votes left, right, and center, but Sasha isn't ready to concede yet, only underperforming in Nujol County so far, and with her strongholds in the inner cities expected to take a bit longer to count we cannot make a projection so far. Alexis is waiting for Idaho and Wyoming to close their voting, while mail-in ballots are rumored to heavily favor Kylie, whose supporters are afraid to turn up anywhere she might be. Back to you for our Erection 2020 coverage.
Let me stop you right there Steve, we got breaking news, apparently some pollsters report signs of major voting fraud in Fred County.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
20.10.3f
The MC has died so many times in my playthroughs, can we get some Fs in chat boys?

- -

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Is there some way to jump at the event in which you decide on whom to stay with? (I'm talking about Morgan and Kleio's event, I think it happens in the pub).

I messed up and ended up making Morgan leave the game and I only noticed until I was already very advanced hehe...
/cry or some way to bring morgan back through console :c pls guys

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there some way to jump at the event in which you decide on whom to stay with? (I'm talking about Morgan and Kleio's event, I think it happens in the pub).

I messed up and ended up making Morgan leave the game and I only noticed until I was already very advanced hehe...
/cry or some way to bring morgan back through console :c pls guys
Haven't tried it (so don't know if it breaks things), but those steps could "fix" your problem:
Activate the console first (for instance with Unren.bat option #3) if you haven't, then press Shift+O.
Run the following commands:
DONE.remove("morgan_kleio_event_03")
Remove's the event in the bar from the DONE table, so you should be able to see it again (make sure you've got the correct requirements for both before doing that...)
HIDDEN.remove("morgan")
Removes Morgan from the Hidden table, so she should show up again in game.
morgan.love.max = ??
Sets Morgan's maximum LP. I of course don't know where you were in her story, so I can't tell you which value you should use. 100LP would be 200 (it's always double from in game)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CruelOcean

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Haven't tried it (so don't know if it breaks things), but those steps could "fix" your problem:
Activate the console first (for instance with Unren.bat option #3) if you haven't, then press Shift+O.
Remove's the event in the bar from the DONE table, so you should be able to see it again (make sure you've got the correct requirements for both before doing that...)
HIDDEN.remove("morgan")
morgan.love.max = ??
Sets Morgan's maximum LP. I of course don't know where you were in her story, so I can't tell you which value you should use. 100LP would be 200 (it's always double from in game)
Thanks man! Worked perfectly, the only thing that broke was my ass because of the surprise!
:)

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
HIDDEN.remove("morgan")
morgan.love.max = ??
Dude! You might be an answer to my problem. Can You restart Harmony's path using console (to meet her again in the church)?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Dude! You might be an answer to my problem. Can You restart Harmony's path using console (to meet her again in the church)?
If you can provide your save I guess I can (it's hard to say without knowing what you've done already...)

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
HIDDEN.remove("morgan")
morgan.love.max = ??
I have another, quite not as serious problem.
I don't know if Jack already called about the event of pimping Lexi. If he did I probably rejected by accident cuz I always skip through calls...
Or if he hadn't called, could you tell me how to make this happen? I read the walkthrough and it said it had some 5% probability of it happening

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have another, quite not as serious problem.
I don't know if Jack already called about the event of pimping Lexi. If he did I probably rejected by accident cuz I always skip through calls...
Or if he hadn't called, could you tell me how to make this happen? I read the walkthrough and it said it had some 5% probability of it happening
Hmm, if you run the following command in the console you can see if you've done that event already:
"date_lexi_meet_jack_2" in DONE
If it returns true, you should've seen it already if it returns false then not...
The triggers are between 16-17:00 o'clock, chances are 5%, it doesn't happen if you're on a date, game.flags.jackandlexi has to be 1 (you can check that in the console too, if you type in game.flags.jackandlexi and press enter), the female flag has to be 0 (which should always be true if you play as Mike) and you need to have met Jack during the date at the mall with Lexi already...
I guess the easiest way to get the event rolling is making a savegame at 15:00, then advance the time and if he doesn't call load your save and repeat...

Reactions: CruelOcean

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
it got something new or just bug fixes?
Just bugfixes.
The version number follows the following pattern: [year].[month].[minor][bugfix] , if the first three numbers are changing, there should be new content, if the letter at the end is changing, it's normally a bugfix...

Last edited:
Reactions: lockerxx
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes