Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a flag to edit for gamer Bree? I totally forgot about how you have to choose between the maid route and didn't realize until I finished pretty much everything, and I reallyyyyy don't wanna start over again. Much appreciated
There certainly is (I don't know for sure though), however just changing it will most probably cause errors in game since other stuff depends on it and the internal logic may break down.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there a flag to edit for gamer Bree? I totally forgot about how you have to choose between the maid route and didn't realize until I finished pretty much everything, and I reallyyyyy don't wanna start over again. Much appreciated
I've never tried it, but those should allow you to reset the event (be aware this could break the game so I would recommend starting a new game...):
If you haven't chosen the gamer skill at the start (which is required) you can add it with this command:
hero.gain_skill("video_games")
To start the event, you need to remove bree_event_04 (the first maid event) from DONE and reset her story flag to 3:
DONE.remove("bree_event_04")
bree.flags.story=3

After that if you talk to Bree between 18-20:00 in the living room the Gamer event should start, if Bree calls you before this happens, don't pick up the call or the maid event will start again.

wudoro

Dec 7, 2018
How can I meet Shiori? I have triggerd "Shiori’s introduction" but I can't see her in the offce......

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Btw, are the date locations restricted by stations(summer,autumn,winter,spring)? or something like that? I can't seem to progress with Morgan because I can't take her to a date at the restaurant because the option doesn't appear...

(I started a new game)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
the sexperience book can only be use once and then disappear.
Sexperience is a stat, not a skill. If you read the book you get +2 sexperience points and the book vanishes (like the knowledge or charm books)...

I've been playing for a while but this is not triggering.
There are two "Battle of the Band" events currently, if you've seen them there's currently not any more content. If you want the threesome/foursomes to happen you need to progress in Anna's/Kleio's storys first...

Btw, are the date locations restricted by stations(summer,autumn,winter,spring)? or something like that? I can't seem to progress with Morgan because I can't take her to a date at the restaurant because the option doesn't appear...

(I started a new game)
The waterpark is only open in spring/summer and the beach only in summer. The restaurant is always open, but you need to buy fancy clothes...

Reactions: CruelOcean
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes