ImajikaLocke

Oct 20, 2020
Trying to follow a guide not something is amiss. Anna is supposedly a lp 100 unlock according to the guide but my play through has her locked at 30? Any advice is appreciated.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Trying to follow a guide not something is amiss. Anna is supposedly a lp 100 unlock according to the guide but my play through has her locked at 30? Any advice is appreciated.
I don't know which guide you're using, but Anna is capped at 90 LP currently...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
Are there console commands to have someone pierced? I know that there are commands for having someone collared and their status changed to sex slave, but I can't seem to find them. Drop them if you can. I really don't wanna spend weekends getting people pierced lmao

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Are there console commands to have someone pierced? I know that there are commands for having someone collared and their status changed to sex slave, but I can't seem to find them. Drop them if you can. I really don't wanna spend weekends getting people pierced lmao
Hmm, here are some commands:
Piercings.all_piercings.items()
- gives you a list of all piercings which are available (note, not every character got all of the piercings in this list)
YAML[<character_name>.id]['piercings']
- gives you a list which piercings are available for <character_name>. (note, not all of them may be available ingame, because Piercings.all_piercings.items() doesn't list ears for an example...)
Example for Bree:
YAML[bree.id]['piercings']

To set the actual piercings:
<character_name>.piercings.<piercing_name>.pierced=True
Where <character_name> is the same name you used before in the YAML command and <piercing_name> is what you get from the both lists... (To disable set to False instead)
Example for enabling Bree's lips piercing:
bree.piercings.lips.pierced=True

I don't know if anything breaks if you set piercings to True which are not available for the characters...

Reactions: G1nt0k1

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
pls help guys, if I was not wrong I remember back in the other days when I play on Lexi she can got max LP and KP (to 100) but now my LP on lexi stuck at only 80 and KP on 100. is the option of when we accept jack to fuck lexi was affecting the LP or not? cause I remember back then I was accept jack offers to had his way with lexi, but in this new update I refuse it, on the walkthrough even doesn't say any max LP to 100, only 75. also I'm already finish the sasha and lexi quest line but still stuck at 80 LP. any clue??

D

Deleted member 2585477

Question: This has a "NTR" tag. Are you the one getting cucked or is the girl who gets cucked (cuckquean)?

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
One girl cheats on you, you can make her stop, break up with her or enjoy the ride.
is the 20.10.3c update was supposed to only get max cap LP of lexi to the 80? if I'm remember I played on old days and get 100 LP point to lexi before collaring her, and allow jack to get way with her. I'm stuck at curently 80 LP with her and not allow jack to ride lexi, also already collaring her too and all the quest finished. any clue sir?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
is the 20.10.3c update was supposed to only get max cap LP of lexi to the 80? if I'm remember I played on old days and get 100 LP point to lexi before collaring her, and allow jack to get way with her. I'm stuck at curently 80 LP with her and not allow jack to ride lexi, also already collaring her too and all the quest finished. any clue sir?
I don't have access to 20.10.3c anymore but in 20.10.3e her cap is 80. During the "Lexi meets Jack" event her maximal love cap isn't touched...

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
I don't have access to 20.10.3c anymore but in 20.10.3e her cap is 80. During the "Lexi meets Jack" event her maximal love cap isn't touched...
oh aight then I thought maybe I missed something or screwed up some event but I relief it was actually capped at 80. btw thank you for your information sir

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
Is there a flag to edit for gamer Bree? I totally forgot about how you have to choose between the maid route and didn't realize until I finished pretty much everything, and I reallyyyyy don't wanna start over again. Much appreciated

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes