DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So I am working with saveeditonline.com to try and make Hanna and Kleio unpregnant because, well, Kleio was supposedly on the pill but I guess she really wasn't.
This is the part that screws me up: " COUNTERS > hanna > pregnant:(6)" and "COUNTERS > kleio > pregnant:(6)"
Even if I set the value to 0, it will keep counting and they will tell me they are pregnant anyway. Is there any way I can just delete that line of command altogether?
The editor lets me control the value, yes, but not to completely delete it.

Reactions: Xincarnation

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
How to trigger Kylie and Ayesha scene? You just flirt with Ayesha at the gym when Kylie is there right? Or does it have to be the jealous event?

"IMPORTANT: *The LP condition is necessary because you have to trigger Kylies event when you talk to Ayesha! Otherwise you won't be able to trigger the harem anymore."

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
So I am working with saveeditonline.com to try and make Hanna and Kleio unpregnant because, well, Kleio was supposedly on the pill but I guess she really wasn't.
This is the part that screws me up: " COUNTERS > hanna > pregnant:(6)" and "COUNTERS > kleio > pregnant:(6)"
Even if I set the value to 0, it will keep counting and they will tell me they are pregnant anyway. Is there any way I can just delete that line of command altogether?
The editor lets me control the value, yes, but not to completely delete it.

there's cheats on the first post that lets you unpreg someone, don't need to save edit.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, I fixed the pregnancies. However, I will note that the cheat menu installed doesn't remove their pregnant status flag in the event tracker. For that, I sued the online editor to alter their status.

Speaking of which, the event tracker doesn't show when you enslave/collar the following girls: Audrey, Anna and Minami.
I even got the dialogue and images that come with collaring them, but the event tracker doesn't register that.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
I am always up for harem content and for new character content in general especially kylie's.
However Kylie and Ayesha seems a very odd and unfitting? combo, since they have nothing in common.
wouldn't it work better with Kylie and her sister or Bree and Sasha, since well Kylie always targets Bree the most (and maybe creating a sort of University Harem) and Sasha has some jealousy issues too, or maybe with the police girl (for a bizzare yet intriguing relationship).

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes