Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I am always up for harem content and for new character content in general especially kylie's.
However Kylie and Ayesha seems a very odd and unfitting? combo, since they have nothing in common.
wouldn't it work better with Kylie and her sister or Bree and Sasha, since well Kylie always targets Bree the most (and maybe creating a sort of University Harem) and Sasha has some jealousy issues too, or maybe with the police girl (for a bizzare yet intriguing relationship).
I think the point of pairing Ayesha with Kylie is that Ayesha is the candidate most capable of beating Kylie into submission. Lol

Reactions: errte13 and ash

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Hate Cassidy, not because through her story you realize that she is influenced by her dad and you will do the impossible for her

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
This game have some Ebony sex scenes?
If you are asking if there are girls with dark skin, yeah.
On a side note, these harem pairings always seemed weird to me.
Home Harem and Band Harem are a given, but I didn't expect a "jealous harem" at all.
Bitchy harem seems obvious, but I always just expected Cassidy or Alexis there.
It would be nice to get a "past harem" with Minami, Alexis and Kylie, after the latter learns some control from Ayesha.
But first, the "office harem" or something.
Aletta already knows we are getting laid with our secretaries.

Jan 3, 2020
If you are asking if there are girls with dark skin, yeah.
On a side note, these harem pairings always seemed weird to me.
Home Harem and Band Harem are a given, but I didn't expect a "jealous harem" at all.
Bitchy harem seems obvious, but I always just expected Cassidy or Alexis there.
It would be nice to get a "past harem" with Minami, Alexis and Kylie, after the latter learns some control from Ayesha.
But first, the "office harem" or something.
Aletta already knows we are getting laid with our secretaries.
to tell you the truth i want to know if there is any interracial sex scene or something like that

tengizi

Nov 27, 2017

"IMPORTANT: *The LP condition is necessary because you have to trigger Kylies event when you talk to Ayesha! Otherwise you won't be able to trigger the harem anymore."
Damn, so I must not have had sex with Kylie before? Do I really have to start a new save for that or is there a flag I could reset for Kylie?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Damn, so I must not have had sex with Kylie before? Do I really have to start a new save for that or is there a flag I could reset for Kylie?
Well, if you get a save and use it on saveditonline.com you can probably alter that specific value.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hanna's race event is still bugged... unless I'm doing something wrong
Do you have Girl randomness set to Nothing? If so try turning it to one of the other options and make sure you find Hanna in the park between 6-10am (it doesn't trigger at later times...)

Probably kylie.flags.sex = 0. But don't know if this breaks anything....

Last edited:

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
I think the point of pairing Ayesha with Kylie is that Ayesha is the candidate most capable of beating Kylie into submission. Lol
i feel like there are more girls who could stand a chance against kylie aside Ayesha, i think the police girl would do a better job for Kylie content (since she was introduced specifically for her) and for the restraining purpuse.
But again every new scenes is always welcomed so i am not complaining about new stuff, just i thought it was an odd choice.

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
How do I meet Kleio's ex, I know I have her unlocked already but I mean the checkmark in Kleio's guide that says meet her ex, so do I do that with Kleio present, or how do I do that event?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How do I meet Kleio's ex, I know I have her unlocked already but I mean the checkmark in Kleio's guide that says meet her ex, so do I do that with Kleio present, or how do I do that event?
Have you met Morgan? Because her ex is Morgan.

But there are some prerequisites to meet her ex;
Done "Hang with Kleio at the Mall"
Done "Morgan cinema date"
Then go to the Pub when both Kleio and Morgan are present.

Oh...and have stats with both of them.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes