Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I was wondering if you can still get locked out of routes for characters if you cheat/alter stat or money values?
Depends on how you cheat. If you use the renpy console you have a lot more power to tweak things but with greater power comes more opportunities to potentially break a character/ your save. If you instead use the game's built in cheat menu then generally it has more built in safeguards intended to make it harder for you to break things completely. Also do note that the game is still a work in progress and sometimes character progression will break regardless of whether you cheat or not simply due to bugs. The most recent example of this being Ayesha. (In which case cheating via the renpy console can be the only means of working around said bug.)

Reactions: Xincarnation

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Great game but does anyone else find the progression slow and annoying even using a guide its a pain in the Ass! wish it was more liner and straightforward going most of the time im repeating the same shit and I want to progress with the chicks.

Johnjohn1485

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save file where its right before Sasha and Bree agrees to harem, but without much progress with the other characters, i just cant seem to get them to agree to harem? (yes tried the guides and cheat stuff)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone have a save file where its right before Sasha and Bree agrees to harem, but without much progress with the other characters, i just cant seem to get them to agree to harem? (yes tried the guides and cheat stuff)
I played that part in 10 minutes (used cheats) for you. Just click on the pool where the two girls are and choose Yes during the convo...

Reactions: Johnjohn1485

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Err... Ayesha's LP supposed to cap at 25, right? Is this a bug? Or did I fked up somewhere? Playing on Android, cheat enabled, hard mode.

Screenshot_20201112-015340.jpg

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Have you tried calling her (while her LP are full) on a Saturday between 2-4pm during the summer? (And no her cap is 65 currently...)
I mean, her cap is supposed to cap at 25 for the summer event, right? But mine capped at LP 20, and the progress bar is at 80%, won't go any further.
Will try to call when it's summer to see if it works, if not I'll just restart the game with normal or easy difficulty without cheat, thanks

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
Its a bit older but put this in a Textfile you rename to
Lose Mainfolder\game\bg\flowershop\flowershop.rpy
Code:
init -2 python:
    Room(**{
        "name":"flowershop",
        "exits": ["mall","bakery","bookstore","clothesshop","publicpool","arcade","jewelrystore","coffeeshop","electronic"],
        "alternate_exits": ["mall"],
        "hours": (9,18),
        "days": "1234567",
        "display_name": "Flower Shop",
        "buy": [
            Consumable("+ Good Stuff", money_cost = 15, effects = [("grooming",3),("energy",3),("hunger",3),("fun",3)]),
            Consumable("+ Bad Stuff", money_cost = 15, effects = [("grooming",-2),("energy",-2),("hunger",-2),("fun",-2)]),
            Consumable("+ Medicine", money_cost = 50, label=["cured"]),
            Gift("- Red Stuff", money_cost = 30, love_bonus = 50),
            Gift("- White Stuff", money_cost = 30, sub_bonus = 50, love_bonus = 10),
            Gift("- Black Stuff", money_cost = 30, sub_bonus = -50, love_bonus = 10),
            Gift("- Pink Stuff", money_cost = 30,  les_bonus = 50, love_bonus = 10),
            Gift("- Blue Stuff", money_cost = 30, les_bonus = -50, love_bonus = 10),
            Consumable("Morgans glitter", money_cost = 100, label=["morgans_glitter"]),
            Consumable("xONCEx Superbox", money_cost = 100, label=["Superbox"]),
            Gift("flowers",money_cost=50,label="flowers",love_bonus=1, limit=50, bonus_traits=["artsy"]),
            Gift("lots of flowers",money_cost=100,label="flowers",love_bonus=2, limit=50, bonus_traits=["princess", "artsy"])
            ],
        "music": "music/roa_music/walk_around.ogg",
        "outfit":"casual"
        })

Activity(**{
        "name": "flowershop_shop",
        "duration": 0,
        "display_name": "Shop",
        "icon":"shop",
        "game_conditions": {"room":["flowershop"]},
        "label": ["flowershop_shop"]
        })

label flowershop_shop:
    python:
        hero.shop(ROOMS["flowershop"].buy)
    return
label Superbox:
    python:
# <--- This makes a row a comment.  Place it at line start to deaktivate
        hero.money+=15000
#        hero.money+=500000
        hero.gain_skill("cooking")
        hero.gain_skill("massage")
        hero.gain_skill("guitar")
        hero.gain_skill("martial_arts")
        hero.gain_skill("golf")
        hero.gain_skill("dance")
        hero.gain_skill("shooting")
        hero.gain_skill("video_games")
        hero.gain_skill("work")
        hero.gain_skill("iron_stomach")
        hero.gain_skill("luck")
        hero.knowledge += 60
        hero.charm += 60
        hero.fitness += 60
        aletta.set_flag("pill",True)
        aletta.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        alexis.set_flag("pill",True)
        alexis.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        bree.set_flag("pill",True)
        bree.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        sasha.set_flag("pill",True)
        sasha.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        anna.set_flag("pill",True)
        anna.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        audrey.set_flag("pill",True)
        audrey.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        cassidy.set_flag("pill",True)
        cassidy.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        cherie.set_flag("pill",True)
        cherie.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        hanna.set_flag("pill",True)
        hanna.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        harmony.set_flag("pill",True)
        harmony.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        kleio.set_flag("pill",True)
        kleio.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        kylie.set_flag("pill",True)
        kylie.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        lavish.set_flag("pill",True)
        lavish.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        lexi.set_flag("pill",True)
        lexi.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        morgan.set_flag("pill",True)
        morgan.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        palla.set_flag("pill",True)
        palla.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        samantha.set_flag("pill",True)
        samantha.set_flag("unpilled",False)
        shiori.set_flag("pill",True)
        shiori.set_flag("unpilled",False)
    return

label morgans_glitter:
    python:
        morgan.male.val -= 10
#        hero.money+=5000
    return
The Money you get for every use of morgans glitter is just a easy way to get more money if the amount in the superbox was too less.
Use this since month for bugfree cheating, reduce the grind extreme.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deane9850

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I mean, her cap is supposed to cap at 25 for the summer event, right? But mine capped at LP 20, and the progress bar is at 80%, won't go any further.
Will try to call when it's summer to see if it works, if not I'll just restart the game with normal or easy difficulty without cheat, thanks
Hmm, looked at the code, at 10LP you've to meet her in the city and choose the "Defend her" option (which requires at least 20 charm points to show up) to get her to 20LP which are necessary for the beach date... (I guess if you've chosen "Do Nothing" there her story is over...)

Edit: I think now I get it, there was a bug in 20.10.2 which only gave 15LP during her second event, but that was fixed in 20.10.3...

Last edited:

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Hmm, looked at the code, at 10LP you've to meet her in the city and choose the "Defend her" option (which requires at least 20 charm points to show up) to get her to 20LP which are necessary for the beach date... (I guess if you've chosen "Do Nothing" there her story is over...)

Edit: I think now I get it, there was a bug in 20.10.2 which only gave 15LP during her second event, but that was fixed in 20.10.3...
Ah, ok, A fresh start it is then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks again

sach227

Jan 23, 2018
My game keep going from 60fps to 0.5 every 3 seconds even if I'm on performance mod. Do I have to burn my good ol' laptop to buy a good one just for this game or do I have another choice ?

Reactions: XoticRealmZ

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
My game keep going from 60fps to 0.5 every 3 seconds even if I'm on performance mod. Do I have to burn my good ol' laptop to buy a good one just for this game or do I have another choice ?
Same here, Neither the original nor compressed version solves the lag...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
We don't know what causes it, for some people it runs fine on toasters for others you can have a space shuttle and lag...
Didn't the Space Shuttles explicitly use technically outdated systems because all the (metaphorical) nooks and crannies were known and you could be sure what would happen without having to worry about that new chip?

But yeah, my old computer runs some games pretty smoothly and others lag like hell, while my - more modern but less powerful - laptop is just the other way round. So I get what you mean. Just wanted to tell some trivia. ;)

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Didn't the Space Shuttles explicitly use technically outdated systems because all the (metaphorical) nooks and crannies were known and you could be sure what would happen without having to worry about that new chip?

But yeah, my old computer runs some games pretty smoothly and others lag like hell, while my - more modern but less powerful - laptop is just the other way round. So I get what you mean. Just wanted to tell some trivia. ;)
They did yes in fact I sold about 50@8086 chips to NASA back in the day for an enormous profit
I still have a working 8086 :) computer in my study alongside my AMD / Nvidia rig

Reactions: StJesuz
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes