Davner

Jan 30, 2018
I unlocked Ayesha in the winter time and got her story events after the training session. She says see you next week. Next event is in the summer. Well see you in two months Ayesha!

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Well there's two new skills. S&M (Sadomasochism), and Shibari (Rope Bondage) there isn't actually any content that makes use of the S&M skill yet but apparently the Shibari skill unlocks some new sex options with either Sasha or Samantha (it's one of the S girls...) I believe. As for how to get the skills naturally I actually don't know since I always just load up on all the available skills via the cheat menu.
how do I open the cheat menu?

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Click on "Cheat code" in the OP?
View attachment 894252

Hmm, normally everything should be fine. Some scenes require the girls to have specific stats, but you can of course reset those with the menu itself...
where do I input the code ? do I just write it ? or is it a command that opens a console and I have to write it there ? I really don't get it

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I made a little unofficial bugfix for v20.10.3c. (might or might not work with later versions...)
Following things are fixed (may contain spoilers):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To install it, just extract the game folder in the same folder where LoSeSb-Patreon.exe can be found and override the "game" folder.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
nevermind , it worked , I think it was because I was in windowed mod ? dunno , either way , thanks for dude , you're a saint
It didn't work before because you likely did it wrong, if you had taken ten seconds to read the instruction in the post you wouldn't have had to ask multiple times.

From now on, please use the search function in the top right and read things before making 8 posts for 1 thing. It's not that hard, you're an adult, if you're not you shouldn't be on the site.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes