Darkcroxz

Oct 14, 2019
how to get sasha and bree Threesome ? have the quest but the "have sex with sasha 3 times" flag never dont get "close" not mather how many times had sex with her
well you need to have sex 3 times with each of them, then have lesbianism 50% for each, and finally enter the house in the afternoon(random event)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
welp, it's been a while since I last play it. Let's see the updates. *reads up on Kylie* holy shit xD

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone now if Samantha can only get pregnant if she goes ahead with the marriage with Ryan? I now awhile ago she could only get pregnant if you hid Ryan cheating. Can she get pregnant if you do the breakup path?
If you have a big dick (big dick trait makes pregnancy rate 100% without contraception) you can't avoid getting her pregnant if you tell her about the cheating before the wedding since the drunken sex scene doesn't allow for condom use.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Okay so im stuck on "talk to kleios ex" (morgan). So if i dont go to the cinema before the call does that lock me out of the Morgan questline?! If so thats fucking stupid :(

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Changelog?
The way this game's numbering works is Year.Month.VersionHotfix. So 20.10.3c just means 2020, Oct(it's still on october because there hasn't been major content updates, just smaller things. This changes at the end of the month), 3rd version's 3rd hotfix. No need for changelogs with the letters as there is no new content, just bugfixes.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There's a reason why the tag hasn't been removed, so yeah there is a point in playing as a female protag. Both male and female MC get their own stories.
Last time I played, there was little to no content as female protag (except the daily grind for stats), but I guess it has been a while. Anyway, thank you very much for the confirmation, I'm going to give it another go.
Thing about tags is (assuming they are applied correctly, which "female protagonist" is here): it only tells you that something is happening, not whether it's happening all the time or just once, whether it is a focal point of the game or just an optional side aspect you only get when rejecting everything else, and so on.

So yes, there is the possibility to play a female protagonist, and the content is slowly expanding for it, but for me it wouldn't be enough and it is way, way, waaaay less than the male content. Personally, if you're interested in the female protagonist content only, I'd advise to wait some more. But in the end of course it differs depending on what you expect.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Yeah, I guess that's pretty much what the latest version of too when I launched it. I don't care about the time wasted downloading it (it's a breeze nowadays), but I'd have preferred to read your message first.

Thank you (for being to the point when one asks for it).

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone now if Samantha can only get pregnant if she goes ahead with the marriage with Ryan? I now awhile ago she could only get pregnant if you hid Ryan cheating. Can she get pregnant if you do the breakup path?
Yes. That's the path that always works for me. After the wedding, visit her at the bakery. She will tell how her marriage is going, etc. Then, increase her LP to trigger the next scene which is where you get to have sex with her. When she comes over, offer her wine, not tea. This will trigger the scene in MCs room. After the scene, show her the proof of Ryan cheating.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I need a little bit of help, since i can't seem to get the option to tell Shiro that i payed the money to 'free' her, and what does the new skill of Shibar and SM do? I don't know how to get it, nor if it affects any scenes or something lol
I didn't get that option either - perhaps it's just taken as read. But I think paying the money did have the effect of removing the lock on her love points and allowing them to increase again, which is the important thing.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I didn't get that option either - perhaps it's just taken as read. But I think paying the money did have the effect of removing the lock on her love points and allowing them to increase again, which is the important thing.
On the discord the devs confirmed that it's bugged but it should hopefully be fixed in 20.10.3d

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Are there any plans to add animation to the game? I completed the last version but just don't feel like sitting through more static screens. If this game had animations it could easily out compete Summertime and the like.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I may be partial but I prefere my game to Summertime Saga ^^
We are discussing the possibility of having the game animated.
I am also working on adding special dates during birthdays.
If you lot are to add animations, you should make it off by default with the option to enable when starting a new game and a toggleable option in the prefs menu. If you do this it'll need to come with a disclaimer that it may affect the game's performance as this game already has the lag issue that you unfortunately aren't experiencing and therefore can't fix. Animations can only make that worse.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
If we do animations there is a 90% chances that we would rebuild the engine in Unity (Renpy is not very good with animation)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes