Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How much content does it have for anyone who plays with Bree? F / F content, no guys.
You should wait a couple updates at the least. Bree MC is just beginning getting fleshed out somewhat, still a far cry from a good experience IMO.

Reactions: doidera

lkdcfn

Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys how do you get a blowjob from bree at the pool? I tried so many times but it didn't trigger the scene. I am trying to do the harem quest. And how do you get a lap dance from shiori?

dillibas

Jul 23, 2017
hey all, I am trying to develop the relationship with Ayesha, but she will not go past 7lp. does anyone know why this is happening?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
hey all, I am trying to develop the relationship with Ayesha, but she will not go past 7lp. does anyone know why this is happening?
Yeah, and if you had bothered to read the previous page you too would have known why it is happening.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Just wanna ask, if I didn't masturbate in the church, would that "ban" me from encountering Harmony again?

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Olá a todos ,

Estou preso com Ayesha, não consigo passar dos 7 LP. O evento Personal Trainer já foi realizado e o LP não chega a 12?
Fala amigo, então, como foi explicado no comentário do excelentíssimo colega a6326348, existe um bug na atual versão no que se refere a personagem Ayesha, a forma de corrigir o mesmo é utilizando um comando de console, "ayesha_love_max" e configurando manualmente o limite dos Lps para o suficiente para poder ativar o novo evento, lembrando que nesse jogo, no console, os pontos sempre equivalem a metade do necessário, ou seja, se você quiser um maximo de 12 pontos, no console você deve configurar o maximo de Lps para 24, compreendeu companheiro?
Qualquer coisa estou disposto a ajudar

HeroOfNought

Jul 2, 2018
So tried looking around but I can't find anything on this: Shiori doesn't seem to come into work. I get the initial interview with her and that's the only time I've ever seen her. Restarted the game... three times now. As a side note, I think Ayesha's bugged, too; can't seem to get her max LP to advance to 12 even after saying she's beautiful. Doing some testing now to see if that's based, somehow, on Bree either on her waitress route or gamer route (or unchosen).

Edit: Yeah, Ayesha just doesn't progress past 7% max LP for me.

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
20.10.3b

- -
Will update post with links as they are uploaded.
20.10.3 Changelog
- New kitchen meal art
- New skills: Shibari & SM
- 1 new sex scene (Kylie, Ayesha)
- 7 new story events [Mike MC] (Kylie, Bree, Ayesha, lexi, samantha, shiori)
- Improved calendar - Bugfixes

Last edited:

thinkingone12

Dec 12, 2018
Does that mean that Kylie and Ayesha each have a new sex scene, or that there's a new sex scene with Kylie and Ayesha...because the mind boggles.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You know, since you can have 2 or 3 different harems in this game, isn't it weird that it isn't tagged as such?
Someone should add the harem tag.
Also keeping in mind the different paths for Cassidy alone, the "male domination" and "female domination" tags should be added too.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You know, since you can have 2 or 3 different harems in this game, isn't it weird that it isn't tagged as such?
Someone should add the harem tag.
Also keeping in mind the different paths for Cassidy alone, the "male domination" and "female domination" tags should be added too.
Tags are often lagging. However, "harem" requires 4 people at least, so only the band harem qualifies this game for the tag - but it does qualify it.

Reactions: DrFree

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Tags are often lagging. However, "harem" requires 4 people at least, so only the band harem qualifies this game for the tag - but it does qualify it.
Does that require 4 others or does it include the mc as that could change things.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I need a little bit of help, since i can't seem to get the option to tell Shiro that i payed the money to 'free' her, and what does the new skill of Shibar and SM do? I don't know how to get it, nor if it affects any scenes or something lol

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes