Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Having a hard time getting the Hanna racing in the park to trigger - stats are all 100, doesn't seem to matter is sports clothes/shoes are on, anything - it always just has the "she can't take her eyes off you" response... is it tied to something with another character?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Having a hard time getting the Hanna racing in the park to trigger - stats are all 100, doesn't seem to matter is sports clothes/shoes are on, anything - it always just has the "she can't take her eyes off you" response... is it tied to something with another character?
It only triggers in the morning

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Do you have turned "Randomness" in the options to "Nothing"? If so try one of the other two options, because Hanna never shows up between 6 and 10 am in the park if its turned off...

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys, just wondering about the 'taming harem' if I trigger the first event of this does it Stop Kylie from 1. Killing Bree and 2. trying to rape Mike? I'm just a bit concerned if I start to progress her tho get the Harem I might start a chain of events that I do not want.

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Do you have turned "Randomness" in the options to "Nothing"? If so try one of the other two options, because Hanna never shows up between 6 and 10 am in the park if its turned off...
Weird - turning randomness on fixed it - I had tried getting it to trigger at all different times, different days, and different seasons with the same result! Thanks!

a6326348

Aug 5, 2018
So for anybody looking to fix the Ayesha bug with love capped at 7, the issue is that the variables that govern these should be double what we see in game (for example when a characters max love is 50, the actual variable is set to 100) but for whatever reason this didn't get applied to Ayesha, so when you do her personal trainer event, the variable is set to 15, which leaves the actual in-game cap at half that, shown as 7 (7.5 technically). In order to progress her, using the console you need to set the ayesha_max_love variable to double whatever your target is (if you need to hit 12, set it at 24). It will reset again to 20 when you do the next event despite you now needing a target of 25, so you'll need to change it again to 50 now, and so on.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I noticed a bug again today that has been around a long time. If you chose to watch tv, and then chose cancel time is advanced two hours.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I noticed a bug again today that has been around a long time. If you chose to watch tv, and then chose cancel time is advanced two hours.
Although I gotta admit that's kinda realistic. Between getting in front of the TV and deciding "nothing on and I got other stuff to do", about this amount of time will pass. ;)

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Although I gotta admit that's kinda realistic. Between getting in front of the TV and deciding "nothing on and I got other stuff to do", about this amount of time will pass. ;)
When you consider the time didn't get advance when going to cinema date allowing you to cheese the game by repeatedly picking another movie title to get date score 100

:D

Draco01

Dec 17, 2018
Olá a todos ,

Estou preso com Ayesha, não consigo passar dos 7 LP. O evento Personal Trainer já foi realizado e o LP não chega a 12?

Nani Maniac

Oct 5, 2020
Can anyone help? I got a bug that makes the purity on Harmony stuck at 70 and whenever I give her the romance novels it only decreases the lp and not the purity.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
How much content does it have for anyone who plays with Bree? F / F content, no guys.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes