Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I'd be interested in knowing if you get the same glitch I did, or if it's just an outdated save file on my PC or something that's causing Ayesha to not progress.
Actually It worked for me. After she becomes trainer and u say she is beautiful make sure she in no longer at gym and U dont meet her till the next event at the city.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So guys.. Tried the home harem but Bree leaves( F in the chat) and obv thats a no go.. So how do I do it.. I did all two of them three time and they are amenedable (or however the fuck you spell it) to sleep with women.. How do I make them amen.. with guys.. that kinda doesnt make sense.. since the MC is a guy. Thanks.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So guys.. Tried the home harem but Bree leaves( F in the chat) and obv thats a no go.. So how do I do it.. I did all two of them three time and they are amenedable (or however the fuck you spell it) to sleep with women.. How do I make them amen.. with guys.. that kinda doesnt make sense.. since the MC is a guy. Thanks.
First, don't overshoot on the lesbian score. Second, make sure their Love Points and Kink Points meet the requirements. In the OP should be a link to the Wiki (next to the developer's name in the top), there you can find the exact requirements.

Baxter Navarro

Nov 19, 2018
I've been wanting to ask if the game is laggy for you guys? or something like that , and if so how can i fix it cause the game runs perfectly on my android device but not on my pc, everyy other games runs smooth but not this one... :/

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I've been wanting to ask if the game is laggy for you guys? or something like that , and if so how can i fix it cause the game runs perfectly on my android device but not on my pc, everyy other games runs smooth but not this one... :/
Search function in the top right is incredibly useful, it can even answer questions before you ask them. If you used it you would know this is something that everyone knows about but the devs don't have this issue so they can't fix it.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
First, don't overshoot on the lesbian score. Second, make sure their Love Points and Kink Points meet the requirements. In the OP should be a link to the Wiki (next to the developer's name in the top), there you can find the exact requirements.
Yep. Though the Wiki says the Lesbian Points for both girls need to be greater then or equal to 45, and I think it should be greater than or equal to 50 (or greater than 45, which is the same thing since they go up in increments of 5).

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
Yep. Though the Wiki says the Lesbian Points for both girls need to be greater then or equal to 45, and I think it should be greater than or equal to 50 (or greater than 45, which is the same thing since they go up in increments of 5).
That's not correct. The wiki only says you only need 45 GP. It says nowhere that it has to be greater then that to get the home harem.

Mar 9, 2019
Scrolling through the wiki trying to complete Minami's events and everything is fairly straightforward so far, then I reach the event listed "Visitor" and this is where I had to stop playing. I simply had to know if there was more content with the "visitor". So now I got some questions for you teasing anti-motherfuckers, WHOSE idea was it to make the Mom so bloody attractive when y'all clearly knew there would be no extra content with her? You SOBs even gave her a bloody cleavage window! Why not make her look like flipping Mrs.Doubtfire instead of the MILF next door?

*Sigh*

Excuse me while I go beat the shit out of my pillow. :KEK:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Scrolling through the wiki trying to complete Minami's events and everything is fairly straightforward so far, then I reach the event listed "Visitor" and this is where I had to stop playing. I simply had to know if there was more content with the "visitor". So now I got some questions for you teasing anti-motherfuckers, WHOSE idea was it to make the Mom so bloody attractive when y'all clearly knew there would be no extra content with her? You SOBs even gave her a bloody cleavage window! Why not make her look like flipping Mrs.Doubtfire instead of the MILF next door?

*Sigh*

Excuse me while I go beat the shit out of my pillow. :KEK:
Mine and I wear my troll badge proudly :)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
BTW, if you don't like patreon I have a subscribestar account:
The latest builds are available there at the same time as Patreon.

Reactions: Dragon59

ktron

May 6, 2017
I have serious lag on my laptop but not my desktop--my laptop is a pretty high-end machine compared to my old desktop, so that's not the problem. Same operating system. I also don't have any bright ideas what the issue could be unless its some idiosyncratic driver thing.

LordVictor

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah it's been fixed and should not happen in new playthrough
Hey my man, Idk if you already fixed this, but in the last version I played there's a bug with Emma, where if you go I INSIST once she's locked forever because in the file the condition to lower the insist value(with the other option) is set to x>1 and not x>=1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hey my man, Idk if you already fixed this, but in the last version I played there's a bug with Emma, where if you go I INSIST once she's locked forever because in the file the condition to lower the insist value(with the other option) is set to x>1 and not x>=1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should not insist she does not like it ^^

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes