always86

Mar 19, 2020
Really enjoying everything so far.

Voice acting is the future of the genre. Some of my favourite games don’t have it, but they feel very flat when you go back to them now.

I’m particularly enjoying the corruption angle with Bree and Sasha (and anyone else for that matter) the collaring is really nicely done, at least for Bree. Haven’t got the others yet. I also enjoy the cosmetic body mod stuff especially being able to manipulate Sasha into getting her boobs done and the blonde hair. Fills a kink I didn’t know I had.

KP is a little frustrating to grind, I feel like it should be easier to make a girl submissive than to make her a lesbian (5 points GP compared to 1 KP)

I’m looking forward to the game expanding the harem content, getting Minami in the home one will be fun, but I also hope we can get Samantha in it at some point. Also enjoying Morgan, will be fun to feminise her.

My major criticism would be the inconsistency with the art. Some sprites are great (Bree) some are a little rougher (Sasha). The sex CG can be a little lacklustre. For example in the Revenge plot with Samantha, the wedding BJ looks okay, but then the home BJ while on the phone is not good at all. In fact it was actually confusing as I thought it was Ryan getting blown by his side piece rather than the MC by Samantha. The Bree doggy one is also a bit poor. On the other hand the Sasha standing Rope one is really good. Not sure if these were added at significantly different times, if so I think serious consideration should be given to redoing the earlier art work.

(I purchased on STEAM btw)

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
...My major criticism would be the inconsistency with the art. Some sprites are great (Bree) some are a little rougher (Sasha). The sex CG can be a little lacklustre. For example in the Revenge plot with Samantha, the wedding BJ looks okay, but then the home BJ while on the phone is not good at all. In fact it was actually confusing as I thought it was Ryan getting blown by his side piece rather than the MC by Samantha. The Bree doggy one is also a bit poor. On the other hand the Sasha standing Rope one is really good. Not sure if these were added at significantly different times, if so I think serious consideration should be given to redoing the earlier art work.

(I purchased on STEAM btw)
That's sorta the double-edged sword in having multiple artists. You often sacrifice consistency for efficiency.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
That's sorta the double-edged sword in having multiple artists. You often sacrifice consistency for efficiency.
For the most part the difference in art is usually okay, but in some scenes the characters looks completely different. The most glaring example I can think of is Audrey's spooning sex post-date scene

Reactions: victkh

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, I got the event with Ayesha where she becomes my trainer and complimented her beauty - but her max Love is still at 7, instead of the 12 it should be to trigger the next event. Is this a consistent bug, or did I glitch something somewhere?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
You may want to add a system that if 3 seasons pass(not including the one you are in because knocking them up at the end of the month would cause a much shorter pregnancy) the girl gives birth. I assume you'd have to set different flags for preg and ending. "Palla_Pregnant" and "Palla_MonthsSincePregnant" for the pregnant model and birth with something like "Palla_Keep_Baby" for the ending so getting pregnant and aborting doesn't add kids to the end scene.
Its not giving birth that is the problem. Its the bundle of love that got created is the one adding much more work.

In the end there might be an auto ending 3 months/seasons after a pregnancy
That would lead to a very chaotic life for the super hung harem king Mike.

#banner4Palla

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That would lead to a very chaotic life for the super hung harem king Mike.
Well, you knew what you were getting into when you were born that way ;) There are over 20,000 plant species producing a sap which may help you.

But okay, just kidding, ending pregnancies outside of endings probably isn't worth the hassle, and since we're used (from other games) to all kinds of odd durations, why not 7 years if needed?

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Well, you knew what you were getting into when you were born that way ;) There are over 20,000 plant species producing a sap which may help you.

But okay, just kidding, ending pregnancies outside of endings probably isn't worth the hassle, and since we're used (from other games) to all kinds of odd durations, why not 7 years if needed?
"Okay, first of all, Bonnie, you've been pregnant for like six years, all right. Either have the baby or don't."

• Haha
Reactions: Sir-Blues

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017

huh i have no idea what you are talking about with this plant sap thing. i don't think there are 20,000 species of opium producing poppy.

ImajikaLocke

Oct 20, 2020
Been enjoying the free version of the game but when it gets to the battle of the bands... getting a whole bunch of errors which I use the ignore function for until it won't run at all. Seems to have to do with Kleio but I haven't seen her at band practice since I joined Sasha's band. Any advice? Playing the latest version on Android.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Might be because some girls are missing from the public version and i didn't think about how it would impact BoB

ImajikaLocke

Oct 20, 2020
Okay, thank you. Guess I'll just have to go back and play without the Battle of the Bands. No worries, as it will save me large time for guitar skill book usage and large cash on said skill book and electric guitar. Oh well, even in some games, my guitar god dreams get crushed... lol

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Okay, thank you. Guess I'll just have to go back and play without the Battle of the Bands. No worries, as it will save me large time for guitar skill book usage and large cash on said skill book and electric guitar. Oh well, even in some games, my guitar god dreams get crushed... lol
Sorry about that :(
It's working fine in the full version and your save will work in it though

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes