Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Uhm no I think you misunderstand me. I know for a fact that Angela and MC won't have any content because of incest. Minami is adopted as you said so there is no incest if Bree, Angela and Minami have a 3some. It just seems sad to let a good looking character sprite go to waste and it was just an idea not a demand I know how tired you specifically get of telling people off for constantly demanding stuff. Dev gets enough hate as it is for no good reason my post was meant to be more of a joke sorry if it didn't come out that way. Also thanks for all your posts appreciate it skads.
Ah right, i misinterpreted it, my bad. Im picking up what you're putting down.

Reactions: fetishgirl

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
(1) "Cheating" on Sasha is generally "kissing another girls while Sasha is present" (exceptions for harems), so you're free to meet and greet every other girl, whatever the greeting is, as long as you keep your hands to yourself when she is at the same location.
You forgot that she does not consider you a cheater anymore if you managed to collar her.

Reactions: Cartageno

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
(3) If your definition of how a game should be playable differs from the one currently implemented, of course it is prudent to say so. However, nobody is forced to do as you wish, and if you want to coerce the dev to change stuff, you might want to ask politely instead of trying to order others around and whine like an entitled brat. That gives better odds that people will care.
It probably doesn't help the case when the OP derogatorily calls people who don't agree with his preferences, "plank lovers."

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
It would be good if the Wiki for this had all the sex scenes listed, whether they were repeatable or not, and what any special criteria are. In lieu of a scene gallery, that'd definitely help with this game.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It would be good if the Wiki for this had all the sex scenes listed, whether they were repeatable or not, and what any special criteria are. In lieu of a scene gallery, that'd definitely help with this game.
Wiki is community run, not everyone knows how to dig through the code to find events and their requirements.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yo. How close to the end are we? I did enjoy this game when I played it but literally every update broke the saves, so I am holding off until completion now.

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
So apparently, even though I already told Sasha about Minami moving in with MC, the game (if Minami moves in while Sasha's away getting her breast implants) acts as though I never did. Odd.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Is there a way to earn more Money more quickly? Without cheating? How much is the maximum lottery win? I’ve got the home harem, want to send Sacha off to get her boobs done (I don’t actually care, just playing as a jerk) I’d also like to get the sports car and home improvement items, but they seem out of reach while progressing and dating.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is there a way to earn more Money more quickly? Without cheating? How much is the maximum lottery win? I’ve got the home harem, want to send Sacha off to get her boobs done (I don’t actually care, just playing as a jerk) I’d also like to get the sports car and home improvement items, but they seem out of reach while progressing and dating.
Just keep working fast as soon as you have enough knowledge. I haven't paid for the boob job, but I do have the sports care. I currently have over $300k. I make about $1.7k every session and gain 30% toward promotion each time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As Dragon said, the fastest way is probably to focus on work. Which in turn means you should also raise your intelligence whenever possible - faster promotions and better chances at surviving Cassidy. The latter also means that you should try and focus a bit on your coworkers. Yeah, it's complicated. But that's part of the fun, innit?

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
I really hope we get some 'hidden' content for Angela on MC's path. The fruit is there, hanging low. We just need to be allowed to reach and take it.

Reactions: bobob69

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Sometimes I hate incest... but most of the time, I hate the incest fans more. Their incessant plea for content are nonstop. This game dont have incest. GO AWAY! It doesn't have it because Patreon hate it? Aww.... so sorry, go rant at Patreon then.

And double on NTR. urgh.
OK I WILL!!

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Sometimes I hate incest... but most of the time, I hate the incest fans more. Their incessant plea for content are nonstop. This game dont have incest. GO AWAY! It doesn't have it because Patreon hate it? Aww.... so sorry, go rant at Patreon then.

And double on NTR. urgh.
I didn't mean anything by it. Just voicing my desires. The dev can do whatever he likes and I'll enjoy the game regardless. Chill.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes