kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Yo. How close to the end are we? I did enjoy this game when I played it but literally every update broke the saves, so I am holding off until completion now.
End of the line, is presumably somewhere in 2022. See here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v20-10-2-andrealphus.13488/post-3907209

Is there a way to earn more Money more quickly? Without cheating? How much is the maximum lottery win? I’ve got the home harem, want to send Sacha off to get her boobs done (I don’t actually care, just playing as a jerk) I’d also like to get the sports car and home improvement items, but they seem out of reach while progressing and dating.
You can try the lottery as well. Max prize is $10 000, but you have only a very small chance of winning that. It helps a bit if you are lucky, but even then it is a long shot. Easiest way to make money is to focus on your career. Though especially on the higher difficulties that may take some time (base pay on Hard is just 30% of what it is on Easy, unless that has changed recently).

Reactions: desmosome

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Just keep working fast as soon as you have enough knowledge. I haven't paid for the boob job, but I do have the sports care. I currently have over $300k. I make about $1.7k every session and gain 30% toward promotion each time.
As Dragon said, the fastest way is probably to focus on work. Which in turn means you should also raise your intelligence whenever possible - faster promotions and better chances at surviving Cassidy. The latter also means that you should try and focus a bit on your coworkers. Yeah, it's complicated. But that's part of the fun, innit?
Thanks for the advice guys. I’m trying to pick up us much as I can from the mechanics, but some things aren’t clear. For example what sort of level is a good place to have your various stats? (The higher the better obviously, but how far in should I be earning $1.7k? What is your knowledge?)

I enjoy trying to min/max games like this to be as efficient as possible. So I might start again if it feels necessary.

On another note, can someone give me a run down on the Yandere characters? Can they be ‘tamed’ how can I avoid having them fuck my life up (they haven’t yet, just worried they will).

And a final thing while I think about it, I want to do the revenge plot on Samantha. Just in case are the consequences for ‘cheating’ avoidable with Bree and Sacha? If I collar them both, will they still leave if they catch me?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for the advice guys. I’m trying to pick up us much as I can from the mechanics, but some things aren’t clear. For example what sort of level is a good place to have your various stats? (The higher the better obviously, but how far in should I be earning $1.7k? What is your knowledge?)

I enjoy trying to min/max games like this to be as efficient as possible. So I might start again if it feels necessary.

On another note, can someone give me a run down on the Yandere characters? Can they be ‘tamed’ how can I avoid having them fuck my life up (they haven’t yet, just worried they will).

And a final thing while I think about it, I want to do the revenge plot on Samantha. Just in case are the consequences for ‘cheating’ avoidable with Bree and Sacha? If I collar them both, will they still leave if they catch me?
I don't know, I am pretty certain that I stayed below 1.7k during my playthroughs, certainly below $300k total.

As for stats, I am not a min/maxer but a "max the hell out of it ASAP" guy, even if it isn't needed, so I will quickly be at 100/100/100 without clothing/accessories.

Only true "Yandere" IMO is Kylie, she doesn't really have to worry you though. It's a minor annoyance that interactions with other girls are restricted while she is present, but any problems are easily avoidable.

Final question I am not too sure, but IIRC Bree does not react to other love interests at all apart from the home harem, and Sasha becomes harmless once collared.

Reactions: always86

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sometimes I hate incest... but most of the time, I hate the incest fans more. Their incessant plea for content are nonstop. This game dont have incest. GO AWAY! It doesn't have it because Patreon hate it? Aww.... so sorry, go rant at Patreon then.

And double on NTR. urgh.
Although requests like this aren't necessarily about the big "I" as such. Here it sounds (to me) more like "There's a hot character available, so I would like to bed them." That would require incest but it isn't the kink they're aiming for, it's the character, and if she were Minami's teacher they wouldn't feel any different.

Granted though that "This game needs kink X" people can be annoying - especially since many people probably do not want X in their game and it would ruin it.

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Thanks for replying in advance.

Its like impossible for me to get Kleio & Morgan in pregnant zone.
Why am I not able to make them pregnant? Am I missing something or is there a trick to make it happen... please help

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Thanks for replying in advance.

Its like impossible for me to get Kleio & Morgan in pregnant zone.
Why am I not able to make them pregnant? Am I missing something or is there a trick to make it happen... please help
Yes.

Morgan gets pregnant when they have a threesome.

Kleio when you already have 90% LP

Note: With the hug skill it is more to do it

Reactions: Steven Ethan

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I don't know, I am pretty certain that I stayed below 1.7k during my playthroughs, certainly below $300k total.

As for stats, I am not a min/maxer but a "max the hell out of it ASAP" guy, even if it isn't needed, so I will quickly be at 100/100/100 without clothing/accessories.

Only true "Yandere" IMO is Kylie, she doesn't really have to worry you though. It's a minor annoyance that interactions with other girls are restricted while she is present, but any problems are easily avoidable.

Final question I am not too sure, but IIRC Bree does not react to other love interests at all apart from the home harem, and Sasha becomes harmless once collared.
Not true about Sasha, if by "harmless" you mean not being annoyed when you kiss other girls. I have her collared, but when I carelessly kissed Bree in her presence she said "You moronic oaf!" and her love points went down by 3.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think I've completed two game years, working on the third. I notice that Mike is perpetually 25, though that's no help. I did choose workaholic. I have 100/100/100.

Asgar1990

Jun 23, 2017
What to make Minami get pregnant, without a condom does not agree to have sex?
Choose a place for the date where u can drink alcohol (bar or nightclub) and buy her alcohol. When u have sex with her u dont need a condom with 1of the Position (i think it was reverse cowgirl)

Jul 14, 2017
So from what i have read about the girls actually showing the kid does the girls that dont have a marriage option they are just gonna be perma pregnant?

theres no way that they are gonna give birth?
has the dev said anything about this?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Kids will only be part of endings so yeah until a girl gets an ending she won't give birth

Reactions: Skads

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Kids will only be part of endings so yeah until a girl gets an ending she won't give birth
You may want to add a system that if 3 seasons pass(not including the one you are in because knocking them up at the end of the month would cause a much shorter pregnancy) the girl gives birth. I assume you'd have to set different flags for preg and ending. "Palla_Pregnant" and "Palla_MonthsSincePregnant" for the pregnant model and birth with something like "Palla_Keep_Baby" for the ending so getting pregnant and aborting doesn't add kids to the end scene.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You may want to add a system that if 3 seasons pass(not including the one you are in because knocking them up at the end of the month would cause a much shorter pregnancy) the girl gives birth. I assume you'd have to set different flags for preg and ending. "Palla_Pregnant" and "Palla_MonthsSincePregnant" for the pregnant model and birth with something like "Palla_Keep_Baby" for the ending so getting pregnant and aborting doesn't add kids to the end scene.
In the end there might be an auto ending 3 months/seasons after a pregnancy

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes