StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I don't feel like the second option belongs in this game. I feel like childbirth should be game over with a shotgun wedding or some similar event. There are a lot of possible outcome with something like this and it might be impossible to write that many endings.
Of the two choices presented the first one is best in my opinion.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
I think I'm mostly on the side of keep things as they are, but the second option does raise an interesting possibility: would it be possible for the girl's bellies to grow over time? E.g. normal for first month, medium bump second month, big bump third month. There could potentially be dialogue based on how far along they are as well.

Overall though, I feel like child support etc. may be a little too realistic for those like myself who like to do a Genghis Khan run (i.e. knock everyone up)

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
If it were me, I'd just take the other girls whose side-stories are basically completed anyways and get their "Happily Ever Afters" out of the way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AstQ90

Feb 23, 2019
anyone get the bug, where sasha is seen around the house (sleeping), but she is not interactable. there is no face bubble. happened after the pool event asking about boobs. cant see her at the mall either.
Her room is still there in the house.

zaica1

Mar 21, 2020
Anna disappeared. do i have to repeat the whole game again. I've already repeated a couple of times where others also leave the game.

Last edited:

thinkingone12

Dec 12, 2018
How do you complete the sex slave goal for Minami? Her status says sex slave, and she's wearing the collar but it isn't ticked in the story tracker. LP is at 100, and KP is locked at 50. Other than buying a wedding ring, getting her pregnant, and sex slave, everything is ticked. So what else is there to do?

ImajikaLocke

Oct 20, 2020
Might be finding this a little hypocritical of Sasha, but you can get her to the point of being mutually exclusive or so it seemed in my last play through, then she asks for the Scottie threesome?! And then later in the game you get caught out as you head to home harem for sleeping with both her and Bree!? Was her issue, you didn't ask first? (Not an option), didn't share? (Not an option) or that someone possibly got a facial involving the MC's penis and it wasn't her? (Always an option) lol

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
anyone get the bug, where sasha is seen around the house (sleeping), but she is not interactable. there is no face bubble. happened after the pool event asking about boobs. cant see her at the mall either.
Her room is still there in the house.
She has probably gone to get her boob job, in which case she'll be away for about a week. I had that happen too, and was similarly confused by it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anna disappeared. do i have to repeat the whole game again. I've already repeated a couple of times where others also leave the game.
Apart from a few short story absences, when a girl is gone she's gone for good.

Might be finding this a little hypocritical of Sasha, but you can get her to the point of being mutually exclusive or so it seemed in my last play through, then she asks for the Scottie threesome?! And then later in the game you get caught out as you head to home harem for sleeping with both her and Bree!? Was her issue, you didn't ask first? (Not an option), didn't share? (Not an option) or that someone possibly got a facial involving the MC's penis and it wasn't her? (Always an option) lol
Yeah, well, sometimes that happens that people apply different standards to themselves than others. Looking at you, MC of almost any multi-girl game.

zaica1

Mar 21, 2020
stuck with Cassidy. I 100% investigation and record the meeting I can go to office but I cant use the work action, I also became pet instead of her.

Reactions: bronze189

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yeah, well, sometimes that happens that people apply different standards to themselves than others. Looking at you, MC of almost any multi-girl game.
I mean, asking permission vs just outright cheating is very different. If someone asks you may just be like "lolnopissoffonlyfuckme" or it may make you rethink if this is the person you want to spend your life with as they view relationships and/or sex differently to you. Cheating ,on the other hand, is a betrayal of trust and most are far less likely to come back from that.

Also you're being kinda hypocritical, ImajikaLocke.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes