Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I need a little bit of help, since i can't seem to get the option to tell Shiro that i payed the money to 'free' her, and what does the new skill of Shibar and SM do? I don't know how to get it, nor if it affects any scenes or something lol
I expect Shibar would refer to shibari, the Japanese art of rope bondage.

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I started a new game to do the right path to see Emma content, but now I have an issue with Shiori in the process. I get my own office at work and then interview Shiori, after the interview she shows up in the story tracker but she is never in the office or anywhere else. It's like she just disappears.

Reactions: HeroOfNought
Jul 17, 2018
I started a new game to do the right path to see Emma content, but now I have an issue with Shiori in the process. I get my own office at work and then interview Shiori, after the interview she shows up in the story tracker but she is never in the office or anywhere else. It's like she just disappears.
I would recommend not to waste time on Emma. Getting her to go on dates is a pain in the ass, especially if you accept Samantha as your girlfriend. Plus, her content isn't finished. You can't have sex with her, much less impregnate her. The most you will get is a handjob.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Just a quick confirmation, as I don't feel like browsing through hundreds of pages back : is it still pointless to play as female protag in this game ? If yes, maybe it would be a good idea to remove the tag on the front page description, just saying. Mostly really interested in knowing the answer to my first question though, thank you.

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
Just a quick confirmation, as I don't feel like browsing through hundreds of pages back : is it still pointless to play as female protag in this game ? If yes, maybe it would be a good idea to remove the tag on the front page description, just saying. Mostly really interested in knowing the answer to my first question though, thank you.
There's a reason why the tag hasn't been removed, so yeah there is a point in playing as a female protag. Both male and female MC get their own stories.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
There's a reason why the tag hasn't been removed, so yeah there is a point in playing as a female protag.
Last time I played, there was little to no content as female protag (except the daily grind for stats), but I guess it has been a while. Anyway, thank you very much for the confirmation, I'm going to give it another go.

wowmilk

Sep 18, 2020
Confession: I've downloaded and tried this game 3 times and each time I couldn't get the hang of things. Im currently in the beginning of the game and I feel just so stupid. This is 100% on me. I need to chill on the weed.

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone now if Samantha can only get pregnant if she goes ahead with the marriage with Ryan? I now awhile ago she could only get pregnant if you hid Ryan cheating. Can she get pregnant if you do the breakup path?

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
so... new sex scene with kylie... does that mean we can finally tame that bitch and stop her from going into a killing spree. ? like having her get arrested was kinda ... meh...the proper solution was to fuck her into submision, so.. do we get that here? or what is this kylie sex scene?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone now if Samantha can only get pregnant if she goes ahead with the marriage with Ryan? I now awhile ago she could only get pregnant if you hid Ryan cheating. Can she get pregnant if you do the breakup path?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so... new sex scene with kylie... does that mean we can finally tame that bitch and stop her from going into a killing spree. ? like having her get arrested was kinda ... meh...the proper solution was to fuck her into submision, so.. do we get that here? or what is this kylie sex scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

junito

May 27, 2017
how to get sasha and bree Threesome ? have the quest but the "have sex with sasha 3 times" flag never dont get "close" not mather how many times had sex with her

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes