Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
If we do animations there is a 90% chances that we would rebuild the engine in Unity (Renpy is not very good with animation)
I'm hoping animations don't get added tbh. An engine rebuild would probably take a decent chunk of dev time that could otherwise be used on fleshing out the characters that don't yet have enough content/ are just placeholders.
Im with Milkman on this, if the game would need a rebuild i'd prefer it to go without. Other than it taking a long time i'm not a fan of Unity for visual novels, they just don't feel right to me.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Love & Sex: Second Base [v20.10.3c] Andrealphus

Original Size Win/Linux: 562 MB
Original Size Mac: 546 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 240 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 222 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I'm not sure if my question is totally stupid, but nevermind.
Is there a change of the rule to increase the "fall in love" status ?
IIRC, you just had to date girls to increase it but now it doesn't change even after a date+sex. Was I just wrong before ?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I may be partial but I prefere my game to Summertime Saga ^^
We are discussing the possibility of having the game animated.
I am also working on adding special dates during birthdays.
As far as story and character depth yes yours blows SS out of the water the only place where they really have you beat is animation oh also it has more in depth fetish content (hucow, pet play, and more custom outfits) etc. OH ALSO SS has an INTERACTIVE MAP! why is there not a map system for this game yet? i cant tell you how many times ive clicked the wrong location >.< There are a few things i dislike about this game mechanic wise mainly the ability to get locked out of some storylines (ie morgan's story because you didnt go to the movie theater in time). Also the in game guide could be a little more in depth there are some times its to vague on what to do or more specifically if there is a specific time to do the task to progress. other then those few things this is a really well made game.

Last edited:

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
On the discord the devs confirmed that it's bugged but it should hopefully be fixed in 20.10.3d
And what about the New Skill, do you have any idea how i even get that? And are there any scene related to it yet? Because i don't want to miss anything ):

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I may be partial but I prefere my game to Summertime Saga ^^
We are discussing the possibility of having the game animated.
I am also working on adding special dates during birthdays.
I'm playing this game on my old laptop, and since we've got all that little "fancy" UI animations (like sliding from bottom to top map elements) game became laggysh and slower.
And no way to turn it off. Yaeeey :HideThePain:
Not the best thing for a non-animated ren'py, but tolerable for me at least.

And now you are talking about bigger animations...
At least make an on/off swithc for this, please.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
And what about the New Skill, do you have any idea how i even get that? And are there any scene related to it yet? Because i don't want to miss anything ):
Well there's two new skills. S&M (Sadomasochism), and Shibari (Rope Bondage) there isn't actually any content that makes use of the S&M skill yet but apparently the Shibari skill unlocks some new sex options with either Sasha or Samantha (it's one of the S girls...) I believe. As for how to get the skills naturally I actually don't know since I always just load up on all the available skills via the cheat menu.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
You have to look for her to be in the park in the early morning and then race her. If that's not completing, I'm not sure why; I had no problems with that event yesterday. But that was on .3c, not sure about .3d
Anyone else have an issue with the event after the race? Supposed to work out with her, which i did, but nothing triggers.. maybe it's time contextual also?

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone else have an issue with the event after the race? Supposed to work out with her, which i did, but nothing triggers.. maybe it's time contextual also?
BTW the version that was posted today resolved this issue. I was able to workout and progress Anna or Hanna (i get them confused) events

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes