ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok I just found out the hard way that you can't have Sasha in two harems so decide early on whether you want the band harem or the home harem.
EDIT: Tried it again with a different order. Do Home Harem before Band Harem NOT the other way around

Last edited:

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Ok I just found out the hard way that you can't have Sasha in two harems so decide early on whether you want the band harem or the home harem
What are you talking about? I currently have her in both band and home harem.

Did you collar her? She cares much less about cheating if you make her a collared sex slave. You also need to make sure that all the other potential harem members also have the right stats at the moment of triggering said harem.

Personally I waited until I had successfully triggered the band harem first before I then followed it up by triggering home harem. Heh it made her reaction to discovering I'm fucking Bree amusing given that she was already sharing me with her band.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
What are you talking about? I currently have her in both band and home harem.

Did you collar her? She cares much less about cheating if you make her a collared sex slave. You also need to make sure that all the other potential harem members also have the right stats at the moment of triggering said harem.

Personally I waited until I had successfully triggered the band harem first before I then followed it up by triggering home harem. Heh it made her reaction to discovering I'm fucking Bree amusing given that she was already sharing me with her band.
Correction just tried it again. (also yes she was 100% submissive in both attempts) You have to do the Home Harem FIRST then the Band Harem. If you do the Band Harem first then she and Bree give you an ultimatum regardless of their stats

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Correction just tried it again. (also yes she was 100% submissive in both attempts) You have to do the Home Harem FIRST then the Band Harem. If you do the Band Harem first then she and Bree give you an ultimatum regardless of their stats
Sounds like something was off when you tried band first cause it definitely worked for me when I did band harem first. I just made sure that all the girls (save for Kleio cause she caps out at 50) had max submission, were wearing collars, and that they had 50 GP (lesbian score) + at least 85 LP (Bree and Sasha both had 100 while the others had 85)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
This happens only if you join the band harem first and you not give a collar to sasha...

Reactions: ninjasamuri

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Personally I'd given collars to both Bree, Sasha, and Anna before starting any of the harems harem. I'd have collared Kleio too if it had been possible lol. But yeah as long as the girls are collared sex slaves they shouldn't care about the order.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
It's weird that the collar makes such a difference when the Devs changed it so she starts calling you master if you make her submissive enough
I like to think of the collar as a much kinkier equivalent to a wedding ring. IE it serves to make the Dom Sub relationship something more official rather than her just informally deciding to call you master for the sake of her own kinky satisfaction.

Actually now that I think of it when you give collars to Kylie and Alexis both of them seem to be expecting to get rings if I recall correctly, so yeah. The collar is basically representing an official engagement but for a Dom Sub arrangement rather than a traditional marriage. Without the collar you're just a kinky boyfriend and girlfriend that are cohabiting.

Reactions: Assassin2701

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I like to think of the collar as a much kinkier equivalent to a wedding ring. IE it serves to make the Dom Sub relationship something more official rather than her just informally deciding to call you master for the sake of her own kinky satisfaction.

Actually now that I think of it when you give collars to Kylie and Alexis both of them seem to be expecting to get rings if I recall correctly, so yeah. The collar is basically representing an official engagement but for a Dom Sub arrangement rather than a traditional marriage. Without the collar you're just a kinky boyfriend and girlfriend that are cohabiting.
"I now declare you. Pimp and Bitch"

Reactions: soulshadow19

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I haven't played this in a long while, I wanted it to develop more and come back when some of the things I was interested in were expanded (and actually looking at the tags and the genre tags...I think the stuff I was most interested in got dumped)

So...I looked through the wiki, but I'll just straight up ask: Which of the girls can gain dom points, and how much femdom content do they have/how well are those branches developed? I've been waiting to rejoin/start support again, but it seems all that content is being pretty much pushed to the side and not really something thats going to be a part of the game as a whole.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I haven't played this in a long while, I wanted it to develop more and come back when some of the things I was interested in were expanded (and actually looking at the tags and the genre tags...I think the stuff I was most interested in got dumped)

So...I looked through the wiki, but I'll just straight up ask: Which of the girls can gain dom points, and how much femdom content do they have/how well are those branches developed? I've been waiting to rejoin/start support again, but it seems all that content is being pretty much pushed to the side and not really something thats going to be a part of the game as a whole.
The Femdom stuff is more of a recent inclusion so it's naturally going to be less developed than what the game started out with. As far as I'm aware Sasha has the most robust Femdom route and content along with Cassiday if you don't turn the tables on her and accept her proposal. Aletta will probably have some stuff like that too. Not that I've heard anything it's just the vibe her character gives

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes