gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can someone tell me what's the point of the Skill book Shirai and the S&M? Is it for a future event?
Hmm, S&M seems to currently have no use yet. If you got ropes in your inventory, the shibari skill and sasha's sub is over 25 you can use the ropes on her. (I think this was possible without the skill in earlier versions...)

ImajikaLocke

Oct 20, 2020
I noticed something about the Kleio events, at least in my last play through attempt... I did the tattoo event with her getting her the Angel's wings and adding myself a tattoo on MC Mike. I already had the guitar skill and band practice level was above 50% with me in the band. The next band practice turned into the Sasha walkout, I tried to walk her home, got sent back in to get 'pounced' by Kleio for sex. Now according to a couple of the guides this should be a later event after the raise some hell event and closer to band harem event. Could this coming early have effected the Kleio events story line? Cause I went through all Battle of bands and through to mid spring and never got any new Kleio events other than date offers.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I think the lag is now fixed in the latest version
Sadly not. It's weird. I'd played the game for many hours over multiple sessions with minimal lag, and now suddenly I have massive lag that makes the game unplayable. Upgrading tfrom 3d to 3f made no difference, nor did running in Wiundows 7 compatibility mode, and nor did going back to an older save.

Oct 29, 2018
Sadly not. It's weird. I'd played the game for many hours over multiple sessions with minimal lag, and now suddenly I have massive lag that makes the game unplayable. Upgrading tfrom 3d to 3f made no difference, nor did running in Wiundows 7 compatibility mode, and nor did going back to an older save.
I played about 1-2 hours yesterday and noticed some lag after playing for a while.

Nov 4, 2018
If you wanna switch a girls kink points from high sub to high dom,
Just go into save editor and change the kp variable of one of the various gifts to -200,
It'll insure instant full dom on whatever girl you use it on that can go that way.

Simply edit a different gift to 200 and you'll have a dom sub switch,
But make sure to give each a 99 nbr,
Because once you buy another of those items the values will default.

Pc users can just use console commands,
This is mostly for Android users like myself.

Also nifty to give them 100 to the love point variable to cut down on that grind,
Though you can't give gifts to a girl till she reaches 20 Lp so the ones like Palla still need some grind,
The ones with small increases per event don't really need it,
Girls that bring the ntr make best use of this because you can speed through their events before it happens,
Had Sasha at 80 by the time her ex first showed up with a dialogue option "you're right she's a goddess",
Where her ex gets embarrassed essentially turning the NTR against the enemy.

Also the WT doesn't mention this,
But if you cheat charm strength and knowledge to say 90 at the very beginning,
Well probably just charm for this,
There's a third option when responding to Sashas comment,
"Joke" it gives +2 LP compared to "Laugh" +1 LP,
Suppose that matters little aside from having the option.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So with the early results slowly rolling in, Bree is picking up votes left, right, and center, but Sasha isn't ready to concede yet, only underperforming in Nujol County so far, and with her strongholds in the inner cities expected to take a bit longer to count we cannot make a projection so far. Alexis is waiting for Idaho and Wyoming to close their voting, while mail-in ballots are rumored to heavily favor Kylie, whose supporters are afraid to turn up anywhere she might be. Back to you for our Erection 2020 coverage.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
When I'm checking Sasha's or Mike's stats I see that their progress bar is "locked" with a padlock icon. What does it mean? (end of content or I need to unlock it somehow to progress further?)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes