StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Need to kick in to get Sam some new lewd art CGs.
lossb.png

When I get a minute, I plan to check out Palla's new content and also meet the one eyed girl, who I haven't seen at all yet.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Still can't get over this

Optional: Learning Martial Arts (Confronting with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) xD

Yeah, it's optional if you don't mind dying that is xD

(Had to cheat to learn it ASAP, Starting Up Quests should included all the Skills you can learn in-game that is required for routes)

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I'm stuck with Hanna, I'm pretty sure I'm way past the point where this stuff was supposed to happen:

I did the even where she messes with my stuff while I'm showering, but it says there's another shower even that I cannot get to trigger. The in game event guide says to race her in the park, but I also can't get that to trigger. She's at 30 lp.

Anyone have any ideas?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm stuck with Hanna, I'm pretty sure I'm way past the point where this stuff was supposed to happen:

I did the even where she messes with my stuff while I'm showering, but it says there's another shower even that I cannot get to trigger. The in game event guide says to race her in the park, but I also can't get that to trigger. She's at 30 lp.

Anyone have any ideas?
The running in the park part only happens between 6-10 am, if you have "Randomness" set to "Nothing" in the configs, try setting it to "Girl schedule" or "Full".
(At least this was the fix a few versions back until her timetable was fixed)
Which version are you playing, have you updated to 20.10.3f?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To meet Emma, you have to be lucky. AKA clovers in the park.
Generally the easiest way, however, you have to consume it before going to sleep, and then find another one.

You can also choose the "lucky" trait in the beginning or get Lavish's lucky panties as a gift (that would be quite late in the game though).

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
The running in the park part only happens between 6-10 am, if you have "Randomness" set to "Nothing" in the configs, try setting it to "Girl schedule" or "Full".
(At least this was the fix a few versions back until her timetable was fixed)
Which version are you playing, have you updated to 20.10.3f?
Right, when I have randomness off, she shows up in the park in the morning, but when I run, she just admires me. I'll try it with randomness on schedule/full to see if it makes a difference. What does "full" do anyway, what else is there to randomize besides the schedules?

I had not updated from 3c to 3f. This is my first time playing, though, and I figured content this old wouldn't make a difference. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll try that, too.

One last question, is there a way to get to the load screen/configs without closing and reopening the game?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i cant get ayesha over 20lp the story tacker says i need to get to know her better is this a bug?
Have you tried calling her on a weekend in summer between 14-16:00, while you got a car and her LP's are maxed out at 20?

Right, when I have randomness off, she shows up in the park in the morning, but when I run, she just admires me. I'll try it with randomness on schedule/full to see if it makes a difference. What does "full" do anyway, what else is there to randomize besides the schedules?

I had not updated from 3c to 3f. This is my first time playing, though, and I figured content this old wouldn't make a difference. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll try that, too.

One last question, is there a way to get to the load screen/configs without closing and reopening the game?
I never really played on full random, so I'm not 100% sure, but I think the stat gains/loses are random in certain situations...
3f doesn't include any new content but some bugfixes and it's normally a good idea to update to those minor versions.

If you press Esc this screen should pop up:
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Xincarnation
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes