rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Weirdness with Samantha, showed her the pics of Ryan, she showed up at my house, sex, and now she is stuck at 60/60. On dates i get her to 100% and she just takes off, seems to be no events to get her above 60/60 that i can find.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Weirdness with Samantha, showed her the pics of Ryan, she showed up at my house, sex, and now she is stuck at 60/60. On dates i get her to 100% and she just takes off, seems to be no events to get her above 60/60 that i can find.
You cant go higher for now.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
One more thing i noticed, on a home date with Sasha, the options are not right. Play Guitar ends up playing video games, and a couple other a "mis-aligned" also.

Ghostfox77

Aug 17, 2017
There is 1 sex scene for her in the "marriage with Ryan" path and 1 other in the "break up" path.

I just uploaded a fixed version for that.

I am not aware of any bug with the collar, vcould you tell me what problem you are encountering?

You don't need to meet her, it will happen anywhere on a saturday between 12 and 18.

The collar is a gift, for the strap on you need her to have -25 kink, and she give you the beads herself.
Running version
v18.09.1d i still have the issue with giving her the collar i may be doing something wrong all i know is i have max stats with her and i have given it to her more than once

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Running version
v18.09.1d i still have the issue with giving her the collar i may be doing something wrong all i know is i have max stats with her and i have given it to her more than once
Again, what issue do you have?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I bought the spiked collar and gave it to her. I got some text indicating that she wasn't ready to be a good pet yet, I take that to mean her KP is not high enough to get freaky with a spiked collar. Similar to when I tried to use the beads on her and she noped out.

How high do you have Sahsa's KP?

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
Apparently there is a bug where Samantha disappears during dates.
I'm supposed to meet Samantha in the park for event 4 but she never shows. When I go to phone-contacts, I get an error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ac/smartphone.rpy", line 29, in <module>
KeyError: u'samantha'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ac/smartphone.rpyc", line 17, in script
  File "\LoSeSb-Public-18.09.2b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "\LoSeSb-Public-18.09.2b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Public Edition 18.09.2b
Thu Sep 20 00:32:46 2018
Also the console cheats don't work except for money.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
I'm supposed to meet Samantha in the park for event 4 but she never shows. When I go to phone-contacts, I get an error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ac/smartphone.rpyc", line 17, in script
  File "\LoSeSb-Public-18.09.2b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "\LoSeSb-Public-18.09.2b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Public Edition 18.09.2b
Thu Sep 20 00:32:46 2018
Also the console cheats don't work except for money.
I think you're playing the public edition with a patreon edition save....

Reactions: LogID
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes