Dexireo

Jun 15, 2020
Stuck in Minami's quest after having sex with her and the arrival MC's mom, whenever I look into the hints it says ask her for a lot of dates but I can't find any options to ask her for dates anymore , how can I progress in her story please help.

Migl

Oct 7, 2017
Stuck in Minami's quest after having sex with her and the arrival MC's mom, whenever I look into the hints it says ask her for a lot of dates but I can't find any options to ask her for dates anymore , how can I progress in her story please help.
Call her on the phone and ask for a date.

Dima231

Mar 20, 2018
how do I make sub points bree 50+? below I attach screenshots

The passing of a loved one
was completed

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
does anyone know how to activate the harem with Ayesha. I have been doing the guide on the website and the event where they fight never happens . I have ayesha up to max whixh is 50 dom and 60 love kylie under 25 dom and 50 love with less than 25 yandere but when ayesha is the target the event doesn't happen help please
I think Kylie needs over 25 Dom and at least 25 Yandere

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
Someone knows How can get the foursome Harem with Minami pls because i done the threesome and wake up between 7:00 and 9:00 but Minami snooping around don't start. Someone can help me pls

Reactions: asdfqwerwqerq

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
No icon to talk to B and S about letting M joining the harem. This is on the C version. Also no dating icon.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
No icon to talk to B and S about letting M joining the harem. This is on the C version. Also no dating icon.
The harem-talk concerning Minami doesn't have an icon, it simply happens when you approach either Bree or Sasha (I think there's a random chance of it, but don't take my word for it).
About the missing dating icon, I already noticed it as well, it's most likely a bug.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
>ntr tag
>one ntr scene
Seriously, don't add in barely any NTR content just to appease people. As a NTR fan, I want a game with more NTR, and NTR haters don't want to play a game with any NTR.
Tags here don't tell the whole story for that reason, yeah. And generally you're not right. However, sometimes a scene in a game does not happen for kink reasons but because it suits the storyline and is necessary to define a character and/or, in case of this game, the relationship between characters.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
does anyone know how to activate the harem with Ayesha. I have been doing the guide on the website and the event where they fight never happens . I have ayesha up to max whixh is 50 dom and 60 love kylie under 25 dom and 50 love with less than 25 yandere but when ayesha is the target the event doesn't happen help please
You don't need DP at all. What you need is Kylie LP 50, 25 KP, 25 YP, no sex , and at the Gym at same time as the target (Ayesha has to trigger her yandere event) and make sure you have had sex at least once with Ayesha then workout and the event should trigger.

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
Hello there Sorry, for the doule post, i succes the home harem with M but when i try with Samantha the Path E doesn't trigger so i cant go to 85 LP and i can't choose the " Samantha will accept a non exclusive relationship "
Someone have an idea ?
Slave color on minami, Sasha and Gamer Bree so i don't understand

Reactions: kidderyao

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Hello there Sorry, for the doule post, i succes the home harem with M but when i try with Samantha the Path E doesn't trigger so i cant go to 85 LP and i can't choose the " Samantha will accept a non exclusive relationship "
Someone have an idea ?
Slave color on minami, Sasha and Gamer Bree so i don't understand
Pretty sure that Path E is currently buggy. I have the same issue right now.

racecar1992

Sep 21, 2017

I have done it after 10 PM and just keep trying to knock on their doors until it triggers.
I'm also trying to figure out how to do Home Harem+Minami, I've checked the wiki and followed it and it's still not happening.

I've had sex with Minami multiple times already. The only time I ever "denied" Minami is when she asks me out on the generic date "Hey, do you want to go out with me [DAY] evening?"

I wait till 8 PM for Bree, Sasha, Minami to be in the kitchen. I initiate the threesome with Bree+Sasha.
After the scene ends I'm back in the kitchen at like 11PM or something.
I go to my room, set the alarm for 9 AM, wait till it's 3 AM then I hit sleep.
Sleep for 6 hours, wake up at 9 AM and nothing happens.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes