Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
2 years of work and still no Galery, what a waste of time.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is because they're only gonna add a gallery once the game's done, as this'll be a challenge considering just how many different scenes and versions of these scenes there are.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is because they're only gonna add a gallery once the game's done, as this'll be a challenge considering just how many different scenes and versions of these scenes there are.
Not going to correct you, since you already are correct, just to add: there once was a gallery, it was just too troublesome to maintain during development. This just isn't a VN where a scene is done and then can be added to the gallery and forgot about.

Reactions: Nevrius

f95ccxx

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the foursome between Bree, Sasha, and Minami (not the morning blowjob)? I meet the requirements as listed in the Wiki but can't seem to Interact with Minami to get the event.

and2011reas

Nov 4, 2018
May I ask which save file value can I change to enable dating Emma (Love 60 atm) again?
Now Emma refused to do so because of Samantha.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Let me correct you: we might add a gallery when the game is finished.

Redstone_Killer

Nov 29, 2020
Hello, I wanted to ask you if anyone can send a save where all the women are known, I have played this game 2 times (until the moment of the update) and I can not meet all the women, please help

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to ask a girl on a date? I've played this game long time ago and seem to recall there being a button just for that, but now it's gone.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Andrealphus So, I gotta ask. When is Gianna gettin put back in the game? I'm just a gianna michaels fan and Im kinda curious to see how shed be drawn

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes