SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Stuck in Minami's quest after having sex with her and the arrival MC's mom, whenever I look into the hints it says ask her for a lot of dates but I can't find any options to ask her for dates anymore , how can I progress in her story please help.
Try every "type" of date basically afternoon and evening cinema, park, pub, clubing...etc, wiki is awful in explanation as the game engine task we don't know if there's an actual bug or the lack of explanation for the guide. still I would thank their effort but the arrangement is reeeaaallly awful that made me redo the path multiple times and the rest is figuring it out on my own.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Guys if you are missing an events try to turn off the cheat mode just in case. sometime it get you stuck in a loop.

sluttyjackie

Feb 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "Veldzix, publicación: 5460077, miembro: 990347"]
Ah, toca el enlace y ve al hilo de modificación,
Luego elige qué mod descargar,
Está el mod en el que se basa el hilo,
Un mod de espera más largo,
Y Advanced Wait hecho por mí.

Si hace clic en el enlace del mío, lo dirigirá a mi publicación en ese hilo con instrucciones.

O simplemente haz clic en esto
[/CITA]
allright and how i install it?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I got blinded by the addition of Minami and Sam to the Home Harem, which is why I download version b.... Should have wait since its already on version e now, even uploader didn't bother to pirated to this thread yet haha.

noahjsc

Jul 27, 2017
I fucked up and didn't know guitar when listening to Sasha play. Anyone know what flags I gotta edit with a save editor so I can join the band?

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
Um you went wrong when you choose the Revenge path.
At least I think so,
It says the outcome is If you see her next time then you reach path E,
But it doesn't mention LP cap reaching 80,
And Samantha Breaks Up doesn't mention Samantha Saturday Visit in requirements,
It says you have to Apologize during Marriage Sucks,
It's possible it's triggered differently but it's not clear on the matter,
It's also possible it's one of the broken triggers.

It's possible it triggers the same way the first 3 events triggered,
At home between 14:00 and 18:00.
For me after path D or after Marriage suck and apologies Path E doesn't start (i try with all path path E just don't work at the moment.

Reactions: kidderyao

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
I fucked up and didn't know guitar when listening to Sasha play. Anyone know what flags I gotta edit with a save editor so I can join the band?
you have three choice
the first you chose "playing guitar" at the very beginning of the Game, after you can join the band
or The second you start the cheat with the phone and take playing guitar in the skill cheat menu
or the Third you can buy the guitar book in library and read it for Guitar skill before you listen sacha play guitar

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger the foursome between Bree, Sasha, and Minami (not the morning blowjob)? I meet the requirements as listed in the Wiki but can't seem to Interact with Minami to get the event.
you can read wiki

Minami's introduction ritual (foursome)
Prerequisites: done or with Bree's >= 25 , everyone's >= 75, Minami's >= 25, Minami joined the harem, 20:00 - 23:00, all three are at home, interact with Minami

Bree, Minami Sasha and Mike share some quality bonding time together

bungs619

Apr 2, 2021
Hey my fellow cultured people :D I was wondering how do you trigger the Sasha turns into a Blonde event? I've been trying to follow what it says in the wiki but it seems very vague. It mentions it like this

Sasha likes blondes
Prerequisites: Mike MC, Living room 20:00-24:00, Sasha > 62, Bree present, not cheated

Sasha catches Mike ogling Bree. If Mike says he likes Blondes, Sasha will be upset but think about that.

Sasha likes blondes 2
Prerequisites: Mike MC, Living room 20:00-24:00, Sasha >= 65, not cheated, only if Mike said he likes blondes in Sasha likes blondes

Sasha shows off her new blonde hair. If Mike does not like it, 7 days later it will change back to brunette.

do I need Sasha and Bree present in the living room at those times? because when I was looking at their schedules in the wiki the only time they are together in the living room is during Sundays 17:00 during Fall/Winter tried it to no avail. I even tried with just Bree in the living room during Mon- Fri 21:00-22:00 and interacting with her and nothing happening same goes for just Sasha in the living room during Sat-Sun 21:00-23:00, and yes I currently have Sasha at 80 LP and 100 SM so that crosses out that mistake and no I have not cheated on her as well. So what should I do specifically to trigger it? Thanks :)

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
I got a few questions about this game.
1. How does one make a sex slave of a girl? I thought slave collar is the way, but it does not work. Also booty call is related to this?
2. Home harem has some issues or i am missing Sasha being a sex slave. There is a mission about some music band or something that i have to complete on Friday night but can t complete it?! I have the requirements but the last two from the mission home harem
3. About the music band. If i did not learn guitar skills and failed Sasha's mission for playing the guitar, is the harem end doomed?
Every time i try to get in the same room with both, Bree leaves the house. I am guessing it has something to do with The Deathless Harpies.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
It only toggles CHEATS = True/False,
And the options only apply commands just like if you were to enter them in console.

I doubt it's causing issues with events.

Some of the issues are likely due to Ren'Py 4.4,
Wouldn't be the only game bugging out because of it.
That's a relief, I couldn't trigger minami harem event until I tried to turn off the cheat code.
Could be the god mode effecting the variables I'm still not quite sure if it's related with being happy, full ,energized so on could also help trigger the events.

btw do you know where you trigger Ryan attack MC place? Last updat was at the park, I did everything what the wiki guide said but no avail for switching from Path D to E so Im stuck with Samantha at 80 LP.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how this game is so laggy? What are system requierments for this? rtx3090?
It's not a question of system requirements. So far no single source has been identified. The main problem is: a lot of people experience lag up to and including virtual unplayability, another lot of people (including, unfortunately, the dev team) have no problems at all, and so far no common ground has been identified on which group you'll belong to.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes