May 15, 2017
does anyone knows which variable to change if you want to make the game think you've never fucked with a character?

it's basically to dodge the anna and kleio getting mad scene

Last edited:

TurkeyCannon

Sep 26, 2019
So I've found an annoying glitch. Bree's sub rating is showing as 100/200 but if anything triggers sub points (including the cheat menu) she is defaulted back to 50/100 but I have already done the events that raise her max sub rating.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
You still need to follow certain steps,
Beyond meeting her Emma is a slow progress.

Ultimately to date her you need to successfully pass The Judgment.

Including The judgement after Sam introduces Emma there are 11 events before dating,
I suggest carefully following her wiki as its possible to fail The Judgment and lose the ability to date her.

Actually Its only 7 till you can date her,
Wait for Emma to Reappear unlocks dating,
Still the judgement can end it.

Actually nevermind I just noticed you have 80lp,
Meaning she's complete for now,
What were you trying to do?
can date make some love but can't kiss

racecar1992

Sep 21, 2017
Sorry, reposting this because my earlier post was caught on mod approval:

I'm also trying to figure out how to do Home Harem+Minami.

I've already checked the wiki and followed it and it's still not happening.

I've had sex with Minami multiple times already. The only time I ever "denied" Minami is when she asks me out on the generic date "Hey, do you want to go out with me [DAY] evening?"

I wait till 8 PM for Bree, Sasha, Minami to be in the kitchen. I initiate the threesome with Bree+Sasha.
After the scene ends I'm back in the kitchen at like 11PM or something.
I go to my room, set the alarm for 9 AM, wait till it's 3 AM then I hit sleep.
Sleep for 6 hours, wake up at 9 AM and nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

I've had sex with Minami multiple times already. The only time I ever "denied" Minami is when she asks me out on the generic date "Hey, do you want to go out with me [DAY] evening?"

I wait till 8 PM for Bree, Sasha, Minami to be in the kitchen. I initiate the threesome with Bree+Sasha.

What am I doing wrong?
Those are the conditions for the event:
Code:
        "conditions": ["HAREMS['home'].is_active()", "game.flags.threesomelastnight", "not minami.hidden", "minami.flags.sex >= 1", "7 <= game.hour <= 9"],
        "game_conditions": {"activity": "wake_up"},
The home harem must be active.
The player must have had a threesome last night.
Minami must be available. (not in the hidden table, like she's in the beginning of the game...)
You must have had sex with her at least once.
The event happens between 7 and 9 am.
It only happens when you wake up.

trexa

Feb 3, 2018

What am I doing wrong?

I have a similar problem. Its impossible to trigger the Event, because i cannot sleep longer than 6am (with and without alarm clock). To sleep longer i have to be at 1 energy at midnight (than i sleep till 7am and wake up with 11 energie). When i trigger the threesome at 22pm i wake up at 5 or 6 am.

I have purchased the Luxury bed.

Reactions: Nightwings

racecar1992

Sep 21, 2017
Those are the conditions for the event:
Code:
        "conditions": ["HAREMS['home'].is_active()", "game.flags.threesomelastnight", "not minami.hidden", "minami.flags.sex >= 1", "7 <= game.hour <= 9"],
        "game_conditions": {"activity": "wake_up"},
The home harem must be active.
The player must have had a threesome last night.
Minami must be available. (not in the hidden table, like she's in the beginning of the game...)
You must have had sex with her at least once.
The event happens between 7 and 9 am.
It only happens when you wake up.
Where did you find the code? Checking in the console, everything else evaluates to True but no matter what I try "game.flags.threesomelastnight" always returns 0

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Where did you find the code? Checking in the console, everything else evaluates to True but no matter what I try "game.flags.threesomelastnight" always returns 0
I unpacked the rpa with and decompiled the scripts with . The code can be found in game/ch/harems/home/events/home_harem_minami.rpy.
game.flags.threesomelastnight only get's temporarily set during the threesome with Bree and Sasha which is only available if both are in the same room between 8pm and 1am and you choose the "Fuck" option while interacting with one of them. (and you say "yes" if the other one can join)
If it still doesn't trigger you can upload your save and I'll have a look. (Do you use the latest version of the game?)

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Where is the dininghall?

only way to get bree over 50 is by doing the optionals on maid path,
but alternatively Sasha will convince Bree as long as Sasha is at best max sub.

What am I doing wrong?
I accidentally triggered the event before, but now I seem unable. I think you have to have a threesome later at night? EDIT: I went to a quick save in the middle of the event and nothing happens. I can rewind to the threesome the night before and I wake up the same night. Also, nine is the tail-end of the event, try eight. EDIT 2: I was using the wrong version.

Anyway, you wake up to Bree and Sasha blowing you, after they leave, Minami bursts in expecting to catch you three together. During this event you can confess to her that you're having sex with them, or deny the fact. That's what denying refers to.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes