and2011reas

Nov 4, 2018
Hmm, don't got a save at that point so can't test it.
If you've already done emma_event_10 (The one which says "Talk to Emma") use the following console commands:
Code:
emma.love.max = 120
emma.flags.lovepoints += 3
DONE.remove("emma_event_10")
This resets her LP, sets the lovepoints and removes the event, so it can be done again. (All you've todo should be going to an area where Emma is and the event should fire)

If you haven't done the event you only need to run the following command:
emma.flags.lovepoints += 3

If that doesn't work I need your save to debug it...
Hi there, I can't date Emma as well. Her love is now 60.
Can you check my save to see is there a way to fix it please?
Thank you.

raginghatred

Sep 25, 2019
a few bug with the current version.. i tried to understand it ,took the opposing road to alexis while being charming and strong enough so she wont leave but her character is now in complete for no reason saying shes gone yet still appear in to fuck and date... ,secondly the beach never appears,even if I bought a bike car or sport car ... and we are in summer

you're in spring, that might be why there's no beach location, summer has a sun icon

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hi there, I can't date Emma as well. Her love is now 60.
Can you check my save to see is there a way to fix it please?
Thank you.
Hmm, you could try entering the following command in the console:
emma.flags.nodate=False
That should enable dating (you've to date her a few times, choose not to insist after the date until she goes home with you for the handy)
Of course this is experimental and I don't know if everything will work without issues. (So be warned...)

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Hey, I dunno if this has been asked before, but how exactly do I trigger the home harem conversations concerning Samantha? I know I'm supposed to talk to Bree, Sasha and Minami, but whenever I do, there's no option. Can someone clarify that please?

Nov 4, 2018
hehe this is great,
save before using just in case,
not sure if it'll cause any issues,
but it works.

Do not go further than 1:00,
It can't rewind days,
The clock will go negative,
And you'll have to relaunch the game

Do note this doesn't undo events,
You can rewind to before the event triggered but the event will still be done,
This mod simply allows you to do an event,
Whos trigger time was passed by a previous event,
By going back to the time it requires,

-1 to -5 hours,
it uses the wait icon,
if you're using advanced wait there will be 3 wait icons,

This wait Icon will tend to the left of the task bar.

Screenshot_20210403-120654.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kidderyao

and2011reas

Nov 4, 2018
Hmm, you could try entering the following command in the console:
emma.flags.nodate=False
That should enable dating (you've to date her a few times, choose not to insist after the date until she goes home with you for the handy)
Of course this is experimental and I don't know if everything will work without issues. (So be warned...)
It worked atm, will reply again if anything went wrong.
Thank you!

trexa

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a console command to skip the minami snooping event? Its impossible to trigger the event because when i have the threesome at 22pm (even with energy 1) wake up at 6 am (alarm clock is off).

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
So just to confirm my understanding: if I pick Bree's gamer path, can I also go through the Maid path if I choose to ignore her phone call? I'm starting a new game and I'd like to go through both.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So just to confirm my understanding: if I pick Bree's gamer path, can I also go through the Maid path if I choose to ignore her phone call? I'm starting a new game and I'd like to go through both.
You can only choose one of the paths. (If you do the tournament you're locked to the gamer path, if you do the call you're locked to the maid path)

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
Actually, Bree is against Minami joining the Home Harem if her kp isn't above 50. So the gamer path locks you out of at least that.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
You can only choose one of the paths. (If you do the tournament you're locked to the gamer path, if you do the call you're locked to the maid path)
I thought I was on the Maid path, but then I found myself at the game tournament.

What would that lock out of later down the road?
Minami joining the harem. Possibly.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Nothing ,

I'm just saying the maid way is the best for now
Ahhh yeah, about that, . . . I did have Bree on the maid path, with 100 KP and this latest update knocked her out of that and also wiped out my Band Harem, This is after a full 4 seasons of game play , . . . Did anyone else have this problem?

Nov 4, 2018
Actually, Bree is against Minami joining the Home Harem if her kp isn't above 50. So the gamer path locks you out of at least that.
As long as sasha is at best max sub,
She'll convince Bree,
Gamer path only locks you out of being called Daddy,
As the requirement is 75 lp and kp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mattu
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes