racecar1992

Sep 21, 2017
I unpacked the rpa with and decompiled the scripts with . The code can be found in game/ch/harems/home/events/home_harem_minami.rpy.
game.flags.threesomelastnight only get's temporarily set during the threesome with Bree and Sasha which is only available if both are in the same room between 8pm and 1am and you choose the "Fuck" option while interacting with one of them. (and you say "yes" if the other one can join)
If it still doesn't trigger you can upload your save and I'll have a look. (Do you use the latest version of the game?)
Well damn... thanks for the prompt. I checked my version against the change log and Minami was added into the home harem in 21.3.0b while I'm playing 21.2.0b.

Thanks for helping me figure it out lol, let me go and grab the latest version.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I want the NTR save file.
You know that the scenes in the game are not repeatable and the game has no gallery?
If you really want to see them quickly start a new game, use the god mode cheat and give you the workaholic trait and work until you get promoted three times (should only take a few days). Then follow the Alexis page on the wiki:

duke

Oct 14, 2016
does anyone know if a value can be changed in a save editor to change the variable to let you date emma? I always get locked out of dating her for one reason or another...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
does anyone know if a value can be changed in a save editor to change the variable to let you date emma? I always get locked out of dating her for one reason or another...
Hmm, don't got a save at that point so can't test it.
If you've already done emma_event_10 (The one which says "Talk to Emma") use the following console commands:
Code:
emma.love.max = 120
emma.flags.lovepoints += 3
DONE.remove("emma_event_10")
This resets her LP, sets the lovepoints and removes the event, so it can be done again. (All you've todo should be going to an area where Emma is and the event should fire)

If you haven't done the event you only need to run the following command:
emma.flags.lovepoints += 3

If that doesn't work I need your save to debug it...

Reactions: hikigaya910

Avarage33

Sep 4, 2017
i know i asked this a couple of pages back but, its been 2 in game months since samantha locked herself in the wait for call after i told her ryan cheated and apologised, i waited and waited as suggested and nothing happens, am i just that unlucky or did something mess itself up? attatched the save in case anyone would be willing to check it out.

Reactions: jesuispasla

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
i know i asked this a couple of pages back but, its been 2 in game months since samantha locked herself in the wait for call after i told her ryan cheated and apologised, i waited and waited as suggested and nothing happens, am i just that unlucky or did something mess itself up? attatched the save in case anyone would be willing to check it out.
Not your fault, Sam never call you in that patch it's bug

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Works fine on 21.3.0e for me. Bring Sam to full hearts and make a save (or quicksave) at 1pm. To get it just wait for an hour and if she doesn't call load the save and repeat... (Triggered after 12 tries with your save for me, but it's random of course...)

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
Hey, any tips on how I can get Bree's sub above 50? Because that needs to happen if I want Minami to be able to participate in the Home Harem. I was also gonna ask about Sam not calling MC, but apparently there's some kind of bug messing that up. Hope it'll be resolved soon.

shuoisho

Feb 16, 2018
For the lag when I switch to "ANGLE renderer" it's slightly better, I don't know if someone else try this.
Edit : After trying on my old ^pc it's seems that the the "GL renderer" reduce the lag but it's still laggy

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
a few bug with the current version.. i tried to understand it ,took the opposing road to alexis while being charming and strong enough so she wont leave but her character is now in complete for no reason saying shes gone yet still appear in to fuck and date... ,secondly the beach never appears,even if I bought a bike car or sport car ... and we are in summer lssb1.png

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
is it also my illusion or did the game lost the headpat feature it had before for a few character...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes