Do note this doesn't undo events,
You can rewind to before the event triggered but the event will still be done,
This mod simply allows you to do an event,
Whos trigger time was passed by a previous event,
By going back to the time it requires,

-1 to -5 hours,
it uses the wait icon,
if you're using advanced wait there will be 3 wait icons,

This wait Icon will tend to the left of the task bar.

View attachment 1122045
how long time mod mix? lol

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
I somehow managed to put a collar on Samantha, but the triggers for the development of a harem with Sasha, Bree and Minas do not work.
I can't ask all three girls about Samantha. Tried it at different times, in different locations - no result.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Guys!
We need a MOD that could reset the history of any girl, so that you can replay the story of this girl again, and not start the whole game from the beginning.
For example, I have more than 1000 playing days and I do not want to start the game over.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Guys!
We need a MOD that could reset the history of any girl, so that you can replay the story of this girl again, and not start the whole game from the beginning.
For example, I have more than 1000 playing days and I do not want to start the game over.
you know some girl event decide other girls join game

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Guys!
Help set the values in the Save Editor for Samantha so she can join the home harem.

Save in the application

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Guys!
Help set the values in the Save Editor for Samantha so she can join the home harem.

Save in the application
Don't think saveeditonline can edit arrays, so resetting complete storylines with it isn't possible.
You could use the console and remove all her events from the DONE array and reset all the flags/variables which are getting set throughout her story, but that sounds like a pain in the ass for me and will probably totally bug out your game...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
v21.3.1b Win/Linux

Changelog:
Bugfixes

Reactions: Gabaw
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes