bungs619

Apr 2, 2021
Reposting 1st post was on mod approval

Hey my fellow cultured people :D I was wondering how do you trigger the Sasha turns into a Blonde event? I've been trying to follow what it says in the wiki but it seems very vague. It mentions it like this

Sasha likes blondes
Prerequisites: Mike MC, Living room 20:00-24:00, Sasha > 62, Bree present, not cheated

Sasha catches Mike ogling Bree. If Mike says he likes Blondes, Sasha will be upset but think about that.

Sasha likes blondes 2
Prerequisites: Mike MC, Living room 20:00-24:00, Sasha >= 65, not cheated, only if Mike said he likes blondes in Sasha likes blondes

Sasha shows off her new blonde hair. If Mike does not like it, 7 days later it will change back to brunette.

do I need Sasha and Bree present in the living room at those times? because when I was looking at their schedules in the wiki the only time they are together in the living room is during Sundays 17:00 during Fall/Winter tried it to no avail. I even tried with just Bree in the living room during Mon- Fri 21:00-22:00 and interacting with her and nothing happening same goes for just Sasha in the living room during Sat-Sun 21:00-23:00, and yes I currently have Sasha at 80 LP and 100 SM so that crosses out that mistake and no I have not cheated on her as well. So what should I do specifically to trigger it? Thanks :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Maybe !
But, for example, the story with Samantha can be replayed from the beginning.
... and that can have repercussions on the Emma story, the Home Harem, and so on. Just resetting a flag without regard for the influenced other story parts may work, may cause illogical behavior, or just crash the game. A mod doing that would be begging for troubles, in intertwined stories this more likely than not will destroy saves and so on. More likely you would have to reset more than just one story line thus counteracting the "I don't want to start all over" part.

Not that I would be against it, quite the opposite, so to whoever tries it: godspeed. I just won't hold my breath because I just cannot see it working.

Lolzib

Nov 19, 2017
Gone through the last 30 pages of comments and no sign of a Mac version. Does anyone have the link to the latest Mac version?

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
is it posible to repeat foursome ? in walkthrough there is nothing about that beside how to do it first time

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
So I'm having a nervous breakdown. I followed what I have to do on Minami Harem, but nothing. I waited for the recommended time, conditions etc ... but no event! Why, is there a specific point?

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Did you complete the visitor event for Minami,
And build her lp back up through dates?

If so.

Did you have a threesome with Sasha and Bree at 20:00,
When all girls were in the kitchen,
And the following morning set the alarm for 8:00 and sleep?
I'll try to do the h-event with Bree and Sasha, with Minami in the kitchen, then I'll set the alarm for 8, and hopefully it works, however I've been completing the House harem for a while. I hope your suggestion works, but I must have a SLUT that all the girls are in the kitchen.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
As long as random is off,
They are always all in the kitchen,
As long as it's not Wednesday or Friday,
On those days Sasha is at the studio.

If you meet the requirements it will work,
I did it myself earlier today.

The point in the prerequisites is,
You have to Wake up between 7 and 9,
Not wait,
And the time will be 6:00 when the threesome ends.
Finally, DONE IT!

mgjpzk

Jun 7, 2020
As long as random is off,
They are always all in the kitchen,
As long as it's not Wednesday or Friday,
On those days Sasha is at the studio.

If you meet the requirements it will work,
I did it myself earlier today.

The point in the prerequisites is,
You have to Wake up between 7 and 9,
Not wait,
And the time will be 6:00 when the threesome ends.
Question, Why did my threesome scene only pass an hour? Is this some Steam Version only bug? I also try to do the Minami Harem...

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Regarding Samantha's Revenge Path, what to do after she has sex with the MC and sends a photo of her with the MC telling Ryan to get divorced?
Is it the end of Samantha's content (if followed this path)?
I ask because after this happens Samantha gets pregnant and her affection is locked at 80 so I want to know if this is the end of her story for now or I missed something or there is some weird bug or whatever.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Regarding Samantha's Revenge Path, what to do after she has sex with the MC and sends a photo of her with the MC telling Ryan to get divorced?
Is it the end of Samantha's content (if followed this path)?
I ask because after this happens Samantha gets pregnant and her affection is locked at 80 so I want to know if this is the end of her story for now or I missed something or there is some weird bug or whatever.

There's a guide to her on the wiki, all of her paths except threesome end up in her normal path

kevboi666

Feb 4, 2020
I can't seem to get the foursome Bree/Sasha/Minami working, I did get the 5 some however.
I followed the wiki until the point where I have to interact with Minami when all 3 are home and I don't have any option that does something. I have Minami at 95 LP beach date is missing, is that it, it can't be right since wiki does say LP > 75.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I can't seem to get the foursome Bree/Sasha/Minami working, I did get the 5 some however.
You can either get the foursome or the fivesome, not both...

the first dream for emma isn't showing up and i have the lucky stat help!
Lucky trait is only needed for the 2nd dream, the first dream has a 20% chance to trigger when you go to bed after you've played for at least 10 days and you got 10+ fun before sleeping. (Do you play the latest version? This one was buggy in earlier 21.3 versions...)

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
You can either get the foursome or the fivesome, not both...

Lucky trait is only needed for the 2nd dream, the first dream has a 20% chance to trigger when you go to bed after you've played for at least 10 days and you got 10+ fun before sleeping. (Do you play the latest version? This one was buggy in earlier 21.3 versions...)
i am playing the latest version aslo how do i stop kylie form waking my character up at 3:00 am it's making it so i can't get the home harem science with minami since i need to wake up at 6:00 am after threesome, but now i keep getting waken up at 3:00 am and the spy camera isn't working for some reason.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes