Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
So, my route with Samantha was:
-I have evidence of Ryan cheating but I don't tell Samantha about it.
-She marries Ryan but sees him cheating on her during the wedding.
-She cheats on him each saturday with MC (revenge path).
-After her 3rd visit you can talk to her about Ryan if her Affection is 70.
-Next saturday she fucks MC and sends a photo of them to Ryan telling him that she wants the divorce (end of revenge path).

The guide until the 20.10.3 says something about the story continuing on Path A or E but I'm stuck and Samantha still wears her ring and is pregnant (don't know if this is supposed to happen since it doesn't seem to make sense story wise since both the MC and Samantha don't talk about how she is pregnant and the game continues as if it doesn't matter) with 80 affection as max.

My guess is that the guide refers to "Samantha asks for a date" but no matter how many times I go to the bakery the event won't trigger.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I have to blindly ask due the fact of keeping up to the phase of Ren'Py's games.

Does this have gallery mode upon completion?
Or scenes can be repeated ingame?
- There's no gallery mode. There might be when the game is ultimately finished.
- Unique scenes can not be repeated (for example the scene where Bree is playing and Mick bangs her, or fucking Lexi in the alleyway). What's a unique scene? Well if its not a scene after a date, its unique.

Nov 4, 2018
Attempting a speedrun now utilizing my rewindtime mod,
Unfortunately doing unpacking and playing pool is outright impossible on the same day,
Game wont allow both to trigger even if there's time,
So my hope to max Sasha by day 2 just got busted lol.

Rushed it before posting,
Even with rewind time the fastest I could get to date 2 was the first Thursday.
(1 day faster than normal)

Last edited:
Reactions: kidderyao

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
I have an error when Bree is on her two paths (gamer and maid) at the same time
There is a command to disable the gamer path?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Rushed it before posting,
Even with rewind time the fastest I could get to date 2 was the first Thursday.

Now I'll focus on Sam and personally see how the revenge path is concluded.
Interesting stuff. Obviously, in a regular playthrough one won't be able to get all the required stats / love / Kink points in time (let alone fire off the events), but does give non-cheating players some ideas on what is possible. In an old version for instance (20.11 if memory serves) I was able to get Sasha up to 80 LP, and quite a bit of kink (60+) in about 17 game days (on normal difficulty). That is without starting with the guitar skill and with training for martial arts! - add in no car to start with), which obviously delays things quite a bit (since I did want to join the band), or using any of the cheats to make things easier.

The game is gloriously complex with so many things dependent on each other, add in some constraints (skills, attributes, seasons), that it is good to see how quickly events for characters can be fired off successively. And which characters 'cluster' together, since there is only so many women you can chase in a day.

And one might also accidentally running into constraints one had forgotten about (like not being able to get a notification for the work party on Wednesdays; needing a beach meet up with Ayesha just after summer ended). Which can then seriously derail one's run.

mariog

May 1, 2019
Does anyone know how I can improve the performance of the game?
Because I get stuck for a few seconds and it is quite annoying.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
For a single character the game only allows 1 event a day.
Does that mean, subsequent events require the MC to do a bit of sleeping, or simply that the date has changed?

Input delays can be probably be dealt with by adding some script to the game files. eg. whenever <char>.love.max is set include a line to set love for that character to that max value from the event. Same with sub points etc. That way you don't constantly have to engage the console or cheat menu to increase values. Likewise you could zero all event durations as well, so that you have far less to rewind, and don't accidentally get into the next day. Probably going to run into a few bugs and unintended effects too.

I am sure that one event per day was intended. In the past you could do all 3 Lexi starting events (the alley, the nightclub, and the pool visit) on the same day. That made the stories rather incoherent.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Guys!
Help set flags in console , for Sam - replay she story !!!!
Generally speaking, just resetting a flag would more than likely cause troubles down the road. Maybe not as problematic if it immediately crashes, but imagine spending a couple more hours and suddenly the inevitable happens.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Under show variables it's listed as,
heroname = u'Name'
family_name = u'Name'.

Is the form you listed better?
I haven't really looked into it. but [hero.name] and [hero.family_name] is used in the diaglouges. (Probably both need to be set...)

Edit: I think heroname and family_name are the default names which are set if you start a new game. (those look like to be only called once during hero.initialize) hero.name and hero.family_name are used ingame...

Last edited:

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Trying to get Minami home harem triggered. I have a threesome with Bree & Sasha, but no matter how tired I am, I only sleep until 6am (and yes I am setting my alarm for 7 or 8). Is there something else I need to do?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Trying to get Minami home harem triggered. I have a threesome with Bree & Sasha, but no matter how tired I am, I only sleep until 6am (and yes I am setting my alarm for 7 or 8). Is there something else I need to do?
Maybe you're too hungry to sleep longer? (Have a midnight snack or something)

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I've never done the revenge path so I don't know for certain,
But it says the outcome is,
"If you see her the next time then you reach path E, then A",
Most likely meaning you need to trigger her coming over again,
To which an angry Ryan probably shows up.

I might do a speed run and do the revenge path to find out myself,
Even though I don't like that path,
Will probably scrap it once I find out.
Thanks for replying,
Yeah, I think my problem is that after the final event of the revenge path the next event won't trigger (the one in which angry Ryan shows up). Does this also happens on saturday on the house or the bakery?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for replying,
Yeah, I think my problem is that after the final event of the revenge path the next event won't trigger (the one in which angry Ryan shows up). Does this also happens on saturday on the house or the bakery?
The event only got a 25% chance to trigger at 2/3pm, just make a save at 1pm (quicksave might work best) and advance time till 3pm. If it didn't trigger load the save and repeat...

Nov 4, 2018
The event only got a 25% chance to trigger at 2/3pm, just make a save at 1pm (quicksave might work best) and advance time till 3pm. If it didn't trigger load the save and repeat...
Thanks for replying,
I attempted it myself,
Path E doesn't trigger for path D,
If path E was made for path D,
Then it would mention it in the requirements,
But it doesn't it only says you must apologize during marriage sucks,
I believe the Revenge path is currently incompleteable,
Even in the journal under Samanthas wedding it says,
"Samantha is cheating on Ryan with me, this is it for now."

Reactions: Arcana Nornet

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I attempted it myself,
Path E doesn't trigger for path D,
If path E was made for path D,
Then it would mention it in the requirements,
But it doesn't it only says you must apologize during marriage sucks,
I believe the Revenge path is currently incompleteable,
Even in the journal under Samanthas wedding it says,
"Samantha is cheating on Ryan with me, this is it for now."
I've played through path d & e yesterday without any issues... (after the revenge path the call from Sam triggers at 2-3pm with the save scumming method)

Edit: What's the value of samantha.flags.storyE in your save?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes