Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I just wanted to re-state my opinion on how much content is in this game. I was wrong. There is so much to do and keep track of that it keeps you entertained and very busy. My apologies for under estimating the game earlier.
Thx :)
The dev is one of the ~90 people who actually registered WinRAR.
Nice compression joke :)

Reactions: George Halstead

Abshak

Jul 31, 2018
hey guys. i´ve downloaded the latest version, but every time im loading the savegame an error comes up. so i cant play. (after the error i put the old savegames in, but no succsess) can somebody post a savegame for me?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
hey guys. i´ve downloaded the latest version, but every time im loading the savegame an error comes up. so i cant play. (after the error i put the old savegames in, but no succsess) can somebody post a savegame for me?
This version broke backward save compatibility.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
How much do I need to pay to get patreon version, your patreon page is very vague
If you look at the tiers "Patrons at this tier will have access to the latest release of Love & Sex." <- for the $3 tier, as the public version is free for anyone it doesn't need to be listed as a reward.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I have been thinking as well and am headed over to become a supporter but not the tier to get the cheat mod as it is a bit high priced but you have put so much effort and thought into the game i feel it is deserved.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes