George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
This game is something special. Usually you hop right into sex and nudity which i like but this game is driven by earning and i am beginning to like that as well. The dialogue between the characters is both funny and frightful.. lol

arc142

Jun 15, 2018
How do i get to the band event? I have tried so many things but cant seem to get there. Also how many scenes are there for bree and sasha? is it dependent on kink level?

Götterspeise

May 26, 2017
Ok Im watching the variables. Looks like it the important stuff is(the x stands for any variable):
alignemnt = x
charm = x
fitness = x
bree_love = x
bree_sub = x
sasha_love = x
sasha_sub = x

If you want unlimited fun, hunger etc make it like this:
1. hunger_min = 10
2. hunger = 10

with this repeat it with fun, energy and grooming

the money command is strange. I functions sometime and sometimes it doesnt.

and for the rest just follow the walkthrough ;)

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Ok Im watching the variables. Looks like it the important stuff is(the x stands for any variable):
alignemnt = x
charm = x
fitness = x
bree_love = x
bree_sub = x
sasha_love = x
sasha_sub = x

If you want unlimited fun, hunger etc make it like this:
1. hunger_min = 10
2. hunger = 10

with this repeat it with fun, energy and grooming

the money command is strange. I functions sometime and sometimes it doesnt.

and for the rest just follow the walkthrough ;)
The money is stated as Hero>money in saveeditor.. I was hoping it would be a variable soo i could help some but nope.. LOL Thanks friend

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
I'm getting the bug where you get booted to the city after "Do you have time to talk". It's happening every time, no matter where I'm at. Making it really hard for this Patron to play.

GiantHorse

Aug 7, 2016
I have started a new game. Played for a while then went to sleep. The next day my saves from the new start result in an error.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes