P1Pi

Sep 3, 2016
If I understand correctly Samantha is not available in this version (only initial encounter)? Any chance that version with Samantha included finds its way to f95?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Why Is it not starting in my laptop.
Only white screen is displaying
I'm not sure what causes the exact error you're running into, here are some general troubleshooting tips from another game that runs on the same engine:

Also it's not a bad practice to place your games in a simple path. I use c:\games\ for all downloads from here.

Lord Lucifer

Sep 24, 2018
I'm not sure what causes the exact error you're running into, here are some general troubleshooting tips from another game that runs on the same engine:

Also it's not a bad practice to place your games in a simple path. I use c:\games\ for all downloads from here.
Thank you..
I try using this

heliossss

Apr 3, 2018
Im getting some errors when i load my previous saves, anyone having this kind of problem?

Edit:
Sorry, didn't read the previous posts, so i guess i gotta start over.

Imnogirla

Apr 26, 2017

Thanks, I did it)

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Alright the new girl Anna (I assume being added eventually) convinced me to pledge. Hopefully this is worth it.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes