Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Is there a way to heighten Samanthas Submissive Rating without actually talking to her? Everytime I speak to her - even at dates - she asks if I'm in other relationships, and she is to low in Submissiveness to accept it.
You are going to need to start over , reload from a previous save where she is at a lower lp level, or use the mod to lower her lp down. You needed to have that stat up there before you got to that event.
Had this issue, there is actually a way to "fix" it without resorting to any of these more drastic measures. Once a day, on normal difficulty or above, you can lower her lp by save scumming in a room she's in. When she asks if you have time to talk, reject her and it should lower. Once its lowered, you can do the dates trick to raise submission.

You can also kiss another girl in front of her but of course that kinda defeats the purpose of avoiding the cheating conversation. :LOL:

In retrospect, I suppose you could also ask her on a date via the phone and then just stand her up or leave without talking to her. Haven't tested it but that should in theory piss her off without triggering the talk.

Last edited:

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Is there a way to heighten Samanthas Submissive Rating without actually talking to her? Everytime I speak to her - even at dates - she asks if I'm in other relationships, and she is to low in Submissiveness to accept it.
Use a save editor to edit her KP, set it to 100 which I think requires the value to be set at 200 in the save editor. Then talk to her. It'll probably reset back to the default max, but it'll last long enough for her to accept you messing about in that event.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes