Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Hey, was there a change in Angela's character? Is she going to be a romance option for Mike? I've read somewhere that she is actually only a stepmother and when I checked the files, there are pictures of her pregnant and I don't think she can be pregnant in Bree's playthrough.

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
Mike (the male MC) has a mother named Angela, who only appears in two events if you play as a man, in case you play as Bree (the female MC) you can have a romance with Mike's mother, although I don't think you can have a mother and son harem. The game mentions that Mike has a father, but outside of some conversations and a book he gives you, it doesn't have that much of an impact on the story.
In Bree's case, she has a father who is not very happy with Mike (and his mother), is not a romantic option for any protagonist, and serves as an antagonist. (in my opinion Angela can also be considered a type of antagonist, like other characters)

Half of what is known about the characters' relatives is from anecdotes, and the other half is because they are characters that are a romantic option or secondary, for example: almost all of Mike's family is known except for his father ( that you can only talk to him by phone); Alexis (Mike's ex) and Kylie (his sister); Cassidy, her father Dwayne (she has some scenes with Mike MC and is a possible romance for Bree MC), and her stepmother Cherie (no route of her own); and characters like Harmony or Shiori also have known relatives with whom they can interact, only in specific events of their respective routes and their faces are not seen.

ps I know this part is already out of the question, but just in case I put it
Thx for clarifying, I have a question about Bree's route. If I understand correctly, I need to raise Bree's relationship with Mike in order for Angela to show up, right? But my relationship with Mike is locked at 10% and doesn't rise at all. Is this a bug or I'm doing something wrong? I'm playing on Android,v 24.7.0a

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
Thx for clarifying, I have a question about Bree's route. If I understand correctly, I need to raise Bree's relationship with Mike in order for Angela to show up, right? But my relationship with Mike is locked at 10% and doesn't rise at all. Is this a bug or I'm doing something wrong? I'm playing on Android,v 24.7.0a
To be honest, I haven't played enough as Bree so I haven't gotten to that part yet, I think the explains it. I'm sorry I can't be of help.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The Bree MC's part is still a huge work in progress and the in-game quest log is vague, to put it mildly. You need to check Mike's tag in the quest log and see which events need to take place to unlock the thresholds in the love bar. I am currently on 30% and need to share a sandwich with him on a Sunday in the Park (why Sunday? why Park? why a sandwich?), but don't know how to achieve this. I've met the poor fella there one Sunday, had a conversation about food there, but nothing happened. And he refuses to go on a date, probably still doing his bit of soul searching regarding his orientation. Perhaps other characters events need to happen first, or something?

The Bree route needs much more love and I dunno, logic put into it? Ass-slapping your mountain of a boss increases his dominance, but him mentioning someone randomly on the street increases his submissiveness, what's going on?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes